“Great location”

Ranked #209 of 1,800 Hotels in Paris
Gladstone, Australia
“Great location”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed 3 nights at this great little hotel. Rooms are small (there were 4 of us squeezing into one double and one single bed). Rooms are spotlessl clean and modern, however. The hotel manager Enzo and his staff were very friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel was great as it was just up the road from Trocadoro metro stations and the Eiffel Tower. The breakfast alone, let alone everything else, was a winner as the pastries, breads, yoghurts and cheeses offered were fresh, delicious and the best we have EVER tasted. Plus it was all served on Villeroy & Boch crockery so a winner winner for me especially! I would highly recommend this hotel for your stay in Paris. Perhaps just make sure there is enough room for all of you in there!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank EJJJC
Hotelonch, Responsable réception at Hotel Longchamp Elysees, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Madam,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

Concerning the size of our rooms they are for the current dimensions for 3-star hotels in Paris.

As regards the breakfast and the tableware we try hard to offer the best service for our guest and your opinion prove that we made a success.

Thank you again for the choice of our hotel.

Renaud de Simone

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed 6 nights at this great little hotel at Trocadoro. Rooms are small but very clean. The hotel manager Zeno and his staff were extremely friendly and helpful. An easy 10 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and the choice of numerous restaurants all within a 5 minute walk makes this hotel the perfect place to stay. We will definitely look to stay here again on our next visit.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Hotelonch, Directeur général at Hotel Longchamp Elysees, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Wayne M,

Thanks a lot for your lovely message.

I was more than happy to answer to all you questions. We wish a great summer and we really hope that you can enjoy all your future trips around the world.

We look forward to welcome you as soon as possible!

Best Regard from us all.

Enzo Calabro
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Great location and hotel! Rooms were small but we were so busy it did not matter. Very clean! I would stay there again :)

Window was nice to look out.

Nice free breakfast when we stayed!

Help offered 24 hours

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Hotelonch, Responsable réception at Hotel Longchamp Elysees, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Guest,

We thank you for your nice review and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you again in a near future and we will try and do even better in making your stay memorable.

We all send you our kindest regards

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I highly recommend this hotel! It is near the Eiffel Tower in Trocadero square, the subway, grocery store, and restaurants. The hotel was clean, staff friendly and helpful. I felt like I was at home. Yes, when I return to Paris I will use this hotel and I don't know why it is listed as three stars because I would give it four! I have traveled the world and I am a hotel snob so this hotel is on my return list.

I do want to caution travelers to watch out for Air City Service recommended to me by Paris CityVision at 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France. Air City Service is a airport pickup company. I'm not sure if it is a scam company but I paid for a pickup and they didn't show up after repeated calls saying the driver was on his way. A no show! I had to jump into a taxi at the very last minute to catch my flight home. Who wants drama after a nice relaxing vacation? If not, I wouldn't use Air City Service!

The very nice, helpful, tall, and HANDSOME gentleman at the front desk on July 1st said always ask the staff at the hotel about transportation before booking airport pickups. So I'm passing the recommendation on!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank World_Traveler_6C
Hotelonch, Responsable réception at Hotel Longchamp Elysees, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Shonea,

Thank you for your comment.

It is very important for us that all our guests feel at home during their stay and after reading your review It proves that we made a success.

We are so sorry about your trouble with Air City Vision. We inform you that we work now with a new shuttle company.

Once again thank you for the choice of our hotel.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Longchamp Elysees for the last night of our honeymoon. We enjoyed the fact that it is a small hotel with wonderful service. The front desk staff was extremely helpful and accommodating with anything we needed, including restaurant recommendations and reservations. The location of the hotel is great, too! Would definitely recommend!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear MRS ALLISON

Trank you for you review on Trip Advisor.

We are glad that you spent a wonderful stay in our hotel and we hope to accommodate you again soon as possible.

London
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Hotel is near to Eiffel Tower yet in a safe and quiet area. Restaurant and shops are within reach. Staff is attentive and remember food preference. Room is spacious for a family of four. Overall is a pleasant experience.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Hotelonch, Responsable réception at Hotel Longchamp Elysees, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear MinMina,

We thank you for your nice review and for taking time to share your experience with TripAdvisor's travelers.

We are always willing to help our guests and satisfy their needs, we are very pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Longchamp Elysées.

We look forward to welcoming you an other time and all staff sends you his best regards.

Belo Horizonte, MG
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Highly recommended. Lovely staff and clean hotel located close to the Eiffel Tower, Trocadero and subway. Excellent breakfast. I loved this hotel!! When I return to Paris I want to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hotelonch, Responsable réception at Hotel Longchamp Elysees, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear guest,

We thank you very much for your nice comment and for taking time to share your experience with TripAdvisor's travelers.

It has been a pleasure to welcome you and to make your stay enjoyable, all the staff is always willing to help our guests and your comment shows that we did succeed.

We hope to welcome you again in a near future andwe will do even better to satisfy you.

Kindest regards