We've stayed in lots of places in Paris over the years and despite it's (minor) drawbacks, this was the best. This review covers both our recent stays here.
- As central as possible
- Get a room with a view. They are stunning and unforgettable with the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower gleaming
- Modern rooms with all the Westin amenities
- Good service
- Allow dogs
- Moderate pricing (for Paris)
As an aside: We also went to a wedding there and the ballrooms were beautiful. Service was off, however, although the food was good.
- Very large hotel so it's a bit impersonal
- Very small rooms
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Westin Paris. Overlooking the Tuileries Gardens and the Eiffel Tower, The Westin Paris is an idyllic retreat in the midst of the invigorating French capital. Savour the flavours of the City of Lights at le First, restaurant boudoir paris, which gives you a taste of the contemporary. Our Spa, a place to relax, revive and experience complete renewal, the first Six Senses in Paris – Six Senses at rue de Castiglione. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Starwood EMEA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Paris - Vendome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Paris - Vendome Hotel Paris
- Westin Paris
- Paris Westin
- Westin Hotel Paris