“Amazing lunch”

Neighbourhood: Les Halles
Fullerton, California
“Amazing lunch”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This was an experience. Multi course lunch that was a delicious experience. Probably our best meal in Paris. Small, cozy, good service and excellent food. The lunch is expensive but worth the visit, enjoy !

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Matthend1

Vancouver, Canada
“A magic night out”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My wife and I rented an apartment about 10 meters down the alley (Rue Bailluel) and would look into the windows of this tiny little place nearly every day. It doesn't seat many people at all. Both the small downstairs and upstairs are equally charming. We didn't have reservations but went very early and got away with it. I would strongly recommend reservations.
We ended up having what may have just been the nicest night we've ever had out as a couple. It was magic. Firstly the place is so quaint. We sat in the front room near the window. A nice american couple sat beside us. In paris restaurants the tables are often very close and it was just a matter of time before the 4 of us were happily gabbing away. After about an hour a kindly french man seated behind us made it clear he wanted in on the fun. So the five of us shut the place down. The american couple were a judge and a lawyer, the frenchman was a food historian from Loire Valley, my wife and I are in the entertainment business. Strange mix but it worked so well. But it was the Adrienne that made it so special. We all shared pour appetizers (mine was rabbit terrine) the wine was wonderful. For dinner I had the duck special. Everyone was equally impressed with the food. And the price is very reasonable for Paris. At first I think our hosts might have thought us too loud but eventually they joined in themselves. We drank we laughed. It was a great night. I will always remember this place as one of our best nights out ever. Thank you. And if any body reading this are the others from this great night out. Thank you too.
Great food, great ambiance, great service… and magic too.

• Visited May 2013