All reviews place d'italie rue mouffetard top floor street noise latin quarter euros metro nazionale sink valuables lift
Reviewed 15 June 2016

The hotel was nice and clear, but the rooms were really small. The staff was not willing to speak English. I was asking questions. They understood me but answer in French. Not really helpful.
The location is near the metro station, so it was good.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2015

Very convenient location with nice staff. The rooms are modest, with tiny bathrooms but it is not a problem if you are there to explore Paris. There are many places nearby where you could get a coffee and a croissant for breakfast.

Stayed: September 2015
2  Thank vbnhu
Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights and liked that it was very close to the metro. Room was small but clean and comfortable. The staff were all very nice. I would recommend for someone on a budget. The only down side was the breakfast was like 6€ per person (I think) and it's just a couple croissants and baguettes with tea/coffee so definitely not worth the money.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LLRininger
Reviewed 7 April 2015

Friendly staff, English spoken reception, small rooms and very small elevator, but that's almost standard in Paris.

On arrival our room wasn't ready yet, but we could leave our luggage at the hotel.
On check out we were also able to leave our bags at the hotel, so we could enjoy our last couple of hours in Paris without having to drag heavy bags around. Very good service.

Room was clean, shower and bed were comfortable.

Located only 2 minutes walking distance from Metro Station Place d'Italie, which makes it ideal to explore the city.

Plenty of restaurants in the area. (we had a nice pizza at restaurant Jardin d'Italie)

I would definately consider this hotel again for my next visit to Paris.

Room Tip: Room 634 is a pleasant room with a view towards Place d'Italie. The elevator goes up tot the 5th floor, so from the 5th to the 6th floor, you will have to take the stairs.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank repolho
Reviewed 16 November 2014

hotel was clean, quiet and comfortable. Room and bathroom was small size but for me that didn't matter because I was out during the day and only sleep in the hotel. Receptionist was so nice and friendy. Hotel is near the metro station so that is big plus. Price was reasonable, if I ever come back I think will stay in this hotel again :)

Room Tip: I was on the 6th floor, and for me everything was good, room was sunny and worm, and I loved that :)
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple