I have never been to Paris before and I chose this hotel for the price and the reviews. The room is small, tv, desk, kettle. No safe or fridge - but you can rent a safe for 4euro. The room did have a slight smell to it - maybe musty? The shower has no screen so you have to wash on an angle otherwise you flood the bathroom. The receptionists speak English and helped me out when I needed to find an internet cafe. There are many places on the surrounding streets to eat but everything is in French and many don't speak English. A Monoprix supermarket 50m left. We has a front room on the 4th floor and you can hear the train go by as well as cars, people, dogs barking, etc. It was very loud during the day and noisy during the night. We went to see the Moulin Rouge via the metro - very close, easy and safe but our sleep in was interrupted by trucks at 6 and then a jackhammer at 7.30. The street seems to be having a major renovation. Maybe request a back room if you stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel's 69 rooms, entirely renovated and air-conditioned, are contained in 3 small typical Parisian buildings joined by a courtyard and a garden. The largest building has 38 rooms overlooking the main street. Some, named "Paris Comfort" offers a balcony with stunning views of the Butte Montmartre and the Sacre-Coeur. The 25 rooms of the second building, called "Privilege" as is peacefully located in the yard and garden. Warm tones married to white duvets give their charm and intimacy. The 6 remaining rooms, named "Villa Cosi", renovated in warm colors are located in a charming town house, surprisingly quiet for the middle of Paris. The approach of our architects was to rethink the rooms as comfortable cocoons using a rational and highly practical layout to make all the services immediately accessible along the walls. The choice of materials and subtly contemporary colours give a chic touch of elegance and design to the decor. The comfort and modernity are enhanced by the presence of large flat screen television with TNT and satellite, new bedding with quilt instead of the traditional bedspreads. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Libertel Canal Saint-Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertel Canal Saint-Martin Hotel Paris
- Libertel Canal Saint Martin Paris