This is the hotel we have chosen looking for a budget one. Paris is very expensive in hotel fees, but this made us chose it for its location and offers. The bedroom, as usual in a touristic city is tiny, and I mean it, very, very tiny. We were in four persons traveling together and one couple did not have even space in the bedroom to open the baggages comfortably. One had to leave the bedroom I order to allow the other to check the items that was bought that day. There's no complimentary breakfast and it costed a lot: 10 euros per person. Nevertheless it was a good one with lots of French cheeses and breads. The bed was comfortable, but the hotel needs some renovations urgently. Try the bedroom din block 02 to avoid street noises.The surroundings are very pleasant with lots of snack bars and shops of all kind and it is closer to Charles de Gaulle airport, making cab fee cheaper. I would return, just a regular hotel, nothing special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel's 69 rooms, entirely renovated and air-conditioned, are contained in 3 small typical Parisian buildings joined by a courtyard and a garden. The largest building has 38 rooms overlooking the main street. Some, named "Paris Comfort" offers a balcony with stunning views of the Butte Montmartre and the Sacre-Coeur. The 25 rooms of the second building, called "Privilege" as is peacefully located in the yard and garden. Warm tones married to white duvets give their charm and intimacy. The 6 remaining rooms, named "Villa Cosi", renovated in warm colors are located in a charming town house, surprisingly quiet for the middle of Paris. The approach of our architects was to rethink the rooms as comfortable cocoons using a rational and highly practical layout to make all the services immediately accessible along the walls. The choice of materials and subtly contemporary colours give a chic touch of elegance and design to the decor. The comfort and modernity are enhanced by the presence of large flat screen television with TNT and satellite, new bedding with quilt instead of the traditional bedspreads. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Libertel Canal Saint-Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertel Canal Saint-Martin Hotel Paris
- Libertel Canal Saint Martin Paris