Adorable hotel hidden right in a great location. A mere 5 minute walk to the Louvre and right down the street from many great touristy shopping spots. The hotel is located in a smaller alley way which was great because I felt away from the madness of tourism even though I was located right in the middle of it. It's convenient to many underground metro stations and a nice walk through the gardens to the Seine. Every morning, I would get a croissant at the bakery a minute away from the hotel and have breakfast at the Louvre. There is also a great Chinese dim sum spot down the street where I grab delicious afternoon snacks. The room is small but cozy with a very modern convenient shower/bathroom. The staff was great and very nice... teaching me some French and storing my luggage the last day while I explored the city. It's also a couple minute walk away from Citytours where you can book many different excursions around Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 19th Century building, charming, very well located - Financial and shopping area, Opera and Louvre Museum all nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Prince Albert Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Albert Louvre Paris
- Prince Albert Louvre Hotel