The neighborhood is great that surrounds the hotel, lots of places to eat, a supermarket, a farmer's market, close to the Louvre and Palace Vendome and the street that the hotel is on is quiet as well. I expect to pay more for the neighborhood but I think that this hotel charges very fairly for what you get. The single rooms are small but fine and the double rooms have a very nice-sized bathroom. The decoration has remained unchanged in the six years I have stayed here and a little worn, but I think that this is part of the charm. My parents kept needing ice and the reception went out of their way to be accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 19th Century building, charming, very well located - Financial and shopping area, Opera and Louvre Museum all nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Prince Albert Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Albert Louvre Paris
- Prince Albert Louvre Hotel