It was really designer's hotel in sixites or early seventies...now half renovated ( lower floors)/ half budget style (modern in 1970'es). Rooms facing ciry center with spectacular panorama as well as bar on the top floor.
Non renovated rooms are clean and well maintained I must admit. Excellent location ( proximity to metro Port Maillot and RER as well as direct airport CDG bus ). Walking distance to Etoile and Champs Elysees.
If the price is good as for Paris I would recommend but do not expect to be pumpered :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, formerly the renowned Hotel Concorde La Fayette, stands as one of the most impressive properties in the city, just minutes from both the Arc de Triomphe and the world-famous Champs Elysees, and within easy reach of the impressive La Defense complex. Offering so much more than a great location in this cosmopolitan city, our 34-storey hotel offers truly unique views over Paris from its 950 guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde La Fayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Paris
- Concorde Lafayette Hotel