Stayed here in May 2009 for 5 days. Previously this hotel is known as Concorde La Fayette. Love this hotel due to its location and facilities surrounding. This hotel is easy access to Metro stations and to shopping mall. The shopping mall can be accessed from the hotel's lobby. The hotel lobby is spacious with simple design. It's location in central Paris makes it easy way to go to famous places in Paris i.e. Eiffel Tower, Arc de Tromphe & Louvre museum.
The hotel room size is standard size hotels room. There are rooms at certain floor that can see the view of Eiffel Tower from the room. The room also equipped with standard size LCD tv and iron facilities, but kettle is not provided in the room. The king-sized bed is comfy as well as its pillows.
Overall, this hotel is recommended if looking for an easy access hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, formerly the renowned Hotel Concorde La Fayette, stands as one of the most impressive properties in the city, just minutes from both the Arc de Triomphe and the world-famous Champs Elysees, and within easy reach of the impressive La Defense complex. Offering so much more than a great location in this cosmopolitan city, our 34-storey hotel offers truly unique views over Paris from its 950 guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde La Fayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Paris
- Concorde Lafayette Hotel