I last stayed here in 2012, when it was still known as the Concorde Lafayette. What a change from the crummy place it was! I got one of the renovated rooms, and while it was not large, it was perfectly adequate for a short stay, very practically furnished (power socket on both sides of the bed!), good quality WiFi and a nice view of the Tour Eiffel. Price within reason for a 4 star hotel in the XVI arrondissement, across the road from Metro and RER stations. Only negative a slow check -in, though to compensate for it the kind lady behind the counter gave me a better room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, formerly the renowned Hotel Concorde La Fayette, stands as one of the most impressive properties in the city, just minutes from both the Arc de Triomphe and the world-famous Champs Elysees, and within easy reach of the impressive La Defense complex. Offering so much more than a great location in this cosmopolitan city, our 34-storey hotel offers truly unique views over Paris from its 950 guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde La Fayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Paris
- Concorde Lafayette Hotel