Stayed here for 2 nights in 2 deluxe rooms. This is a very big hotel in a good location. We had nice view from our rooms of the city and Eiffel Tower. It was as expected even though 4 stars might be stretching it slightly.
2 odd things were;
1. Bathroom doors - These were double, frosted, glass doors with no possibility to lock.
2. Electricity - The first morning of our stay the electricity disappeared on our whole floor at about 8.40AM. I pointed this out to house keeping staff on our floor and they said it was maintenance. Electricity came back within 20 minutes but one might think that if this was maintenance maybe this could have been done on a better time than when everybody was getting ready in the morning, not nice to be in the shower and suddenly everything gets dark...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, formerly the renowned Hotel Concorde La Fayette, stands as one of the most impressive properties in the city, just minutes from both the Arc de Triomphe and the world-famous Champs Elysees, and within easy reach of the impressive La Defense complex. Offering so much more than a great location in this cosmopolitan city, our 34-storey hotel offers truly unique views over Paris from its 950 guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Splitty, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde La Fayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Paris
- Concorde Lafayette Hotel