This hotel is beside the Convention Center, and 10 minutes walking from Arc De Triumphe. The neighborhood is great, with shops, good restaurants and easy access to subway. But the hotel is a little old, and needs urgent renovation. The room was small, and a little dirty. The bathroom also was small with some mold. Definitely did't look like a Hyatt. The Club Lounge was small, old furniture, breakfast was ok. The Gold Passport Members' line for check-in was long, it took almost half an hour to get it, and the room was not ready when we arrived. I think that the hotel needs renovation and the staff should be better trained to attend the guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, formerly the renowned Hotel Concorde La Fayette, stands as one of the most impressive properties in the city, just minutes from both the Arc de Triomphe and the world-famous Champs Elysees, and within easy reach of the impressive La Defense complex. Offering so much more than a great location in this cosmopolitan city, our 34-storey hotel offers truly unique views over Paris from its 950 guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde La Fayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Paris
- Concorde Lafayette Hotel