This Hotel is unlike any other hyatt I have ever stayed in. Queues and long wait everywhere from check-in, lifts, breakfast & concierge. Everybody seems in a hurry no one wants to talk to you for more then a minutes as the queue behind you is getting longer. Breakfast is a shamble it's like you are sitting in school canteen. The room is outdated and not up to the standards. I would recommend Hyatt vendome or Madeleine over this one if you want true hyatt experience and much more relaxed stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, formerly the renowned Hotel Concorde La Fayette, stands as one of the most impressive properties in the city, just minutes from both the Arc de Triomphe and the world-famous Champs Elysees, and within easy reach of the impressive La Defense complex. Offering so much more than a great location in this cosmopolitan city, our 34-storey hotel offers truly unique views over Paris from its 950 guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde La Fayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Paris
- Concorde Lafayette Hotel