We got rooms on the 'executive suite' floors due to points. So, we knew the rooms were going to be nice. The first part of the 4-day stay we had fabulous view of the Tower and Arc.
BUT the room we got for the 2nd part of our stay, had even better view -- but turned out to be on smoking floor! It stank!
Now for the service: front desk and all the services available from the various desks on the lobby were great.
BUT, the cleaning other support services were poor at best. Example: they came to convert the sofa bed into a bed every night an forgot to provide pillows - every night!
We will never forget the view of the dancing lights on the Tower at night and the front desk, and try to forget the custodial services...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, formerly the renowned Hotel Concorde La Fayette, stands as one of the most impressive properties in the city, just minutes from both the Arc de Triomphe and the world-famous Champs Elysees, and within easy reach of the impressive La Defense complex. Offering so much more than a great location in this cosmopolitan city, our 34-storey hotel offers truly unique views over Paris from its 950 guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concorde La Fayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Paris
- Concorde Lafayette Hotel