“Good staff, good”

Ranked #1,245 of 1,797 Hotels in Paris
Ankara, Turkey
“Good staff, good”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Otelin yeri çok merkezi. 5 dakika yürüyüş ile şanzilizeye gidiyorsunuz. ternes metro istasyonuna 5 dakika yürüyüş mesafesi. ayrıca yakınlarında güzel yemek yenecek yerler de var. Ama bulunduğu cadde geniş olmakla birlikte çok hareketli bir cadde değil. personeli çok yardımsever. tavsiye olunacak bir otel.
Hotels place is very centre. 5 minutes walk to champ elysee and ternes metro station. staff is very kind and helpfull. near the hotel there are good patisseries.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Excellent location and a good value for money deal. The staff was friendly and helpful. We have been recommended a nice restaurant around. The location allows you to go for a night walk in Paris - an experience that always makes your stay in a city even more remarkable.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Westbroek, The Netherlands
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Excellent hotel, very friendly staff. Small hotel, typical Parisian, very nicely located right in the heart of the city. Rooms are nice and modern, you can tell the hotel is kept by someone who cares greatly for guests and his house. Everything is closely, cheap parking, bike rental, nice bars, Champs Elysees. It was a really nice stay. Would recommend to anyone wanting to spend a mini-break in Paris.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Linz
Reviewed 20 March 2014

the room is small but okay, nice and friendly manager, nice and friendly staff too, perfect location, very near the arc the triumphe, in the street are many shops for shipping and so on. we had a nice view in top level.

Room Tip: the higest level
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank tommy4neb
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 10 March 2014

my girlfriend and myself found hotel very nice indeed , it was very clean , staff very friendly and helpfull , and would have no problem staying again, rooms nice ,
hotel very close to all sigths ,
the only thing i would recomend is a sign about lift to be careful when making exit very close to stairs ,
but overall enjoyed our stay,

Room Tip: make a call or send cemail when booking room, and tell them what you want ,
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank tom f
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I stayed with my sister and his baby son (1 year old) .
1)the room was very noisy as the windows give to the main road (very noisy all night long)
2)we stayed 3 nights, asked them to give us an other room to be able to sleep and they did not change us.
3)we called reception to ask for one more towel for the baby and the receptionist complained and said she didn't have to give me the towels, that I had to go down to get them, finally she brought them but with an ugly face.
4)we asked for a small spoon to give something to eat to the baby and she AGAIN got crazy and asked me to meet me in the kitchen of the hotel because she didn't want to walk 10 extra meters to my room.
5)day 1 we didn't have breakfast there , day two my sister and I had breakfast (a very nice lady from Colombia I think told us the baby didn't count for the breakfast, which is kind of obvious for a 1 year old baby), so she put in the list 2 people and I signed (the breakfast was not very nice and not much of an option so if you don't at bread don't pay 14 euros for breakfast), day 3 I told the same lady only ONE of us was having breakfast (my sister) and that I was going to sit with them and try to make the baby eat something, so the three people (2 adults and a 1 year old baby) sat in the table, my sister had breakfast, I did not eat at all and the baby ate one slice of clementine... during this time an other server (african lady) shouted at me asking me my room number, so I said it and she said "its 2 people , not one!" and I said no, I'm not eating (we were sitting 2 meters away from her so she could see), then she went down to the reception, came back up and the receptionist (a male) came up and I saw he was checking on us... (it made me laugh), we left the table, finished packing and went to check out...and then this was the problem...
6)the man at the reception told me we had to pay for the breakfast that THE ONE YEAR OLD BABY had!!!!!, that if the baby was sitting in the table he had to pay as an adult 14 euros! of course we said we were not paying that and he threaten us with calling the police (yelling at us) and I asked him to do it! after 20 minutes (lost time of our holidays) he talked with the colombian lady and she told him she had said that she had told us that the baby didn't pay breakfast, that he barely east half of a fruit...
We go very often to Paris and this is the first and last time in the hotel
DON'T BOOK IT!!! Pay a bit more but enjoy your stay.
WORST STAY EVER
ah! and also they left the windows open ALL DAY , EVERY DAY and its winter!!!! so imagine the rooms temperature every time you get back in...
REALLY BAD SERVICE

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank 127rocky
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 17 November 2013

With a colleague we rented two rooms for three nights.
+ Location is good, rooms are nice, spacious and clean.
- No warm water! Water doesn't get warmer than 20-25 degrees with very low water pressure. Both our rooms (first floor and third floor) had this problem. Despite our complaints it was not (or could not be) fixed. No warm water in a €200+ per night hotel is simply unacceptable.
- They make you pay for the full stay at check-in. Annoying for business travellers as you get two billings and two receipts but also an unneccessairy unwelcome gesture in my opinion.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business