This is a decent, clean, budget hotel. That's it. The rooms are small, the carpets ok, but old enough to make it slightly dubious as to whether you want to walk on them with bare feet. There is virtually no food or drink service.
What the hotel is, is cheap. At 150 Euros a night, there isn't much available in the nicer parts of Paris. If you were paying 5 star prices for this hotel you'd be outraged. But for the relatively bargain prices they charge, it's a good deal, and therefore a safe, budget option. But don't expect a 5 star experience, just because it's highly rated. It's highly rated because it's good VALUE.
The location is great, if you like Montemarte (which we do). The service is friendly, and the wifi is free.
All good......but don't imagine that in any way it's a luxurious experience, because it's not. If you're happy with a fairly nice, low-priced hotel in a good area.....you will be happy here. If you want luxury, look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL DE CHARME ideal en couple ou en famille au coeur du village le plus pittoresque et romantique de Paris ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Relais Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Montmartre Paris
- Le Relais Montmartre Hotel Paris