My husband and I stayed at this hotel after transferring from the Montmartre Mon Amour hotel while we were on our honeymoon. The majority of our days were spent pounding the Parisian pavement and exploring museums, monuments, parks, shops and restaurants. This was a cozy hotel to come back to -- comfortable and clean. I very much enjoyed the view from our window, which overlooked the street. I spent some of my downtime simply looking out the window, taking in the French air, and watching people. A few of the folks at the reception desk were especially warm and helpful. I enjoyed the cozy décor of this hotel and would recommend it to individuals, couples, families or friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL DE CHARME ideal en couple ou en famille au coeur du village le plus pittoresque et romantique de Paris ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, ACCOR, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Le Relais Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Montmartre Paris
- Le Relais Montmartre Hotel Paris