“Very good value for money”

Hotel Relais Bergson
Ranked #1,463 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
London
“Very good value for money”
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Clean hotel, good customer service, close to several metro stations.
I stayed with my wife and 22 month old son and had a good sleep in a quiet room.

Room Tip: "no lift available"
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank galloLondon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Australia
Reviewed 30 August 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 4 days in August 2010. Originally we had planned to stay just 2 nights before moving onto another hotel but we found this hotel so well suited that we stayed on for another 2.

The rooms are tiny but they are spotlessly clean and really, how much time do you want to spend in a hotel room when you're in Paris? There is a little bathroom, a cupboard to hang your clothes, a desk and a small television with one English channel. There is also fast, reliable free wireless internet which really comes in handy. We found the staff to be friendly and helpful.

The location is quite far from central Paris and not really in the best neighbourhood. However, the fact that there is a bus stop literally a 2 minute walk from the hotel makes up for it - and it drops you right in front of the Louvre or Notre Dame. Easy! Additionally within walking distance is a cafe, a nice (cheap) thai restaurant, a bakery (of course) and a big supermarket. I think there is also a chocolatier next to the hotel but it was closed when I was there!

For 50 euro a night (for a double) I would definitely recommend this great little hotel.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank georgie2810
southport, england
Reviewed 28 September 2009

Stayed with 9 friends and couldn't fault the helpful staff. Rooms were clean and towels and bedding changed daily. Gave us free breakfast on second morning which was fresh and tasty. Chocolate shop next door was brill!

• Stayed September 2009
1 Thank patteebee
São Paulo
Reviewed 26 June 2009

I spent the last 4 days of july/2007 with my little son João Pedro at this cosy hotel. Mrs Celia, the owner and manager, is a very very kind person. She was so helpful, attentive and friendly with me and my son, that I made a promisse to return, this time with my wife to stay there more few pleasant days. Thank you Celia.

João Campos - São Paulo - Brasil - [--]

• Stayed July 2007, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Binda_9
Tehran
Reviewed 28 July 2008

We are from Iran.Our son was supposed to go under an operation at Rothschild Hospital so I found this hotel as the nearest hotel to the said hospital.Madam Saliha Slimani is the owner and the manager of the hotel.
I called this hotel as a "Lucky Hotel" because my wife and me had the best memories of our life at this hotel.Our son operation had big risk but we had good result:Thanks GOD.
Room was very clean.Atmosphere nice.A good outdoor place for smoking.An acceptable breakfast.Good behaviour of the receptionist.Good location near to the Metro, different shops, McDonals and PizzaHot but unfortunately no computer availibility to use Internet, although there was wireless system but I didn't take my laptop with myself.
In genereal, we experienced a good 7 days stay in this hotel and we will do it again in our next trip in Dec or Jan.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Computer & Internet
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank AlirezaTehran
Caracas
Reviewed 7 November 2007

I spent 10 nights with my wife at this little hotel in Sept. 2007 and we had a very pleasant stay. The manageress and the staff were very kind, helpful, amiable and friendly. The rooms are small but tidy. There is no lift, but you only go up one or two floors and you get some exercise. Bolivar Metro station is less than 50 metres away and there are two other stations near by: Jaures and Coronel Fabien. The neighborhood is very lively and there is everything: Internet, international telephone, tabac, restaurants, markets, cafes, bakeries, laundries, etc. Madame "the manageress" even invited us to use a small interior patio (which I called "Espace Bergson") for our small meeting with friends, with wine and cheese (on our account) and glasses on the hotel. The ambience of the hotel is "all small" with good taste for details.

• Liked — Familiarity
  • Disliked — Small shower
  • Stayed September 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank Monsieur_Varynas
San Francisco
Reviewed 13 June 2007

As of February this hotel is under new management and we stayed there in June this year. The new management is very friendly and helpful and the hotel is in an excellent location convenient to all the major sites via metro (maybe 20 minutes at the most). The rooms are small but clean, and the price is very resonable

• Liked — staff
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled as a couple