All reviewsgare du nord train stationtransit hotelmodern showerhotel staffbreakfast roomshort stayhotel roomeurostarcafesfrench
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel was booked for its close proximity to the station . I was travelling will 3 children and a disabled person . The website offered parking but did not mention that there was no vehicle access to the front of the hotel . I had to stop as near as I could and huddle out 3 kids and a man with a frame on his leg with luggage luckily I had paid for parking 25 euros . The following day the kids wanted to site see so for another 4 hours parking I was charged 25 euros again to park in a hole in the ground which was way too small for my car . The rooms looked nice but we hardly slept . The couple in the next room were smoking and it drifted into ours but too hot to shut the window . They partied all night .
We woke up itching .
The concierge on day 1 was lovely and the only reason for the 2 score . The second one was rude and called m a stupid cow in French . Do not visit this hotel it is appalling .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Janet C
philippe c, Directeur général at Hotel Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give your opinion. Your appreciations are useful for us to progress.
The hotel is in a large street, that you can double park easily to unload the car and the parking is at less than 50 metres. We realy do not charge for 4 hours parking. If you have been charge by mistak, we will refund you. For information, the concierge on your check in was the same person on your check out.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great, budget hotel, offered continental breakfast. Good location. Clean rooms. Friendly staff. And even provided accommodation for our car. Came to spent New Year Eve in Paris. Near bus, metro and train station.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2017

A basic hotel but clean and tidy and a great location just a stones throw from the station. No kettle in the room but we were offered one with a small deposit. Hotel staff spoke English and were able to provide tourist information.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank HCR1970
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Room was a bit worn down but was comfortable and clean with AC, private bathroom and elevator. Lots of cafés and restaurants in the area, close to Metro, Eurostar. Friendly staff, I don´t speak a word of French but got by. Good value for money, I would consider the Richmond if I go back to Paris.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Richmond hotel location is perfect if you come in Gare Du Nord station just opposite the station 2-3 minute walk to the hotel
Room was Clean but the bed is to soft and little bit dark ,bath Room is new a Clean
Air condition work well is very Good for hot sommer day

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family