“Amazing place to stay in Paris!”
other travellers have booked this property
Main living area
to master bedroom from master bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
to master bedroom
from master bedroom
living room
Outdoor terrace, you can sit four a side on the sunbeds, put the tables in the middle and eat !
Library, entrace from Terrace
Entrance from Street
living room
Courtyard from Street Entrance up spiral stairs.
to bedroom 2 from kitchn
Kitchen
from dining area to master bedroom on right and living area
dining area
main bedroom
day bed in main bedroom (extra bed if necessary)
main  bathroom, en suite
View from bathroom to bedroom
entrance bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
platform bed in bedroom 2
bedroom 3, single opens to two singles
bedroom three, two singles and double on platform
view from master bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
hpelon
Paris, France
“Amazing place to stay in Paris!”
Reviewed 4 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We stayed 2 nights in this fantastic Loft and absolutely loved it!
It's a really nice spot to relax after a long day in central Paris. We rented out this flat for one of our friend who was getting married and it was a wonderful location to blow her mind! We all loved the artistic living room and the super-convinient kitchen! We had a chef coming to cook with us and we had all space needed to make a fabulous diner. The all apartment is perfectly furnished and we felt at home super easily.
Decorations, High ceiling, Outstanding lights (even when it is not sunny outside) make all of it! It is the perfect location to stay, chill and enjoy a night with family and friends.
The metro station and RER stop are a short walk away which is very convenient.

Magdalena has been super friendly and helpful before and during our stay. Thank you for being a caring host Magdalena and thank you for everything!

Definitely a great option when looking to visit Paris!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
6 Jul 2016
Thank you so much for your kind review, I'm so glad you had a great time! It was obviously a special occasion. Best wishes, Magdalena
Northville, Michigan
Reviewed 6 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Travelling group: Large Group
7 Apr 2016
Thanks Symantha for your review, I'm glad you were comfortable and had a good time. Best wishes, Magdalena
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 31 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
1 Apr 2016
I'm so glad you were happy at the loft, thank you for your recommendation.
Best wishes
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 31 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
1 Apr 2016
So glad you had a good time, you are welcome to come again any time. Congratulations on your engagement, what a romantic city to be in for that event!
Best wishes
Lornamezz...
London, United Kingdom
“Light and spacious apartment”
Reviewed 15 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Living area lovely and spacious, apartment has real character. Fast broadband which teenagers liked, hot water all the time, nice to sit on terrace as it was very hot when we were there. Convenient for RER C (less than 10 mins walk). Magdalena was very helpful regarding arrangements, we found the apartment easily.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Size and location
Liked least: No proper aircon , it was very hot when we stayed
Travelling group: Teenagers
19 Aug 2015
I'm sorry about the heat wave, it's very unusual in Paris!! Normally with the shutters and fans I manage to stay cool enough, but I think it was unbearably hot everywhere! I 'm so glad you enjoyed the loft otherwise, and yes the terrace is a bonus! Thank you for staying and for your review Magdalena
Julie M
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Wonderful Paris adventure”
Reviewed 12 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We had a lovely first trip to Paris and this rental was part of that experience. Top perks: kitchen was well equipped and we were easily able to make some meals at the loft, the common space was airy and bright, the grocery store is fairly close as well as some good bread shops, it is close to public transportation and the owners were very responsive and helpful. Before I say anything else I should warn readers that we visited during a heat wave and very unusually high temperatures. Therefore the apartment was hot and difficult to cool, even with the coolers and fans. However, on the days with more reasonable temperatures it was better. We were thrown off initially by the entrance and stairs but that eased after we saw the winch for our luggage. I think it would be helpful to warn others about this so they are more prepared. But that was manageable. I will close with my favorite thing: sitting outside on the patio overlooking the rooftops drinking French wine!

Liked best: The patio
Liked least: The stairs and luggage winch
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
19 Aug 2015
I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you about the winch, I normally do! It makes a big difference for heavy bags up the stairs. The heat was impossible to manage anywhere in Europe this summer, and I was hoping the shutters , ceiling fans and air coolers would help. Thanks for letting me know, I'll add some more fans for next summer.
I'm glad you enjoyed the space, and welcome feedback. As far as appliances go, I suppose they are different to the US. Normally Kasia or a neighbour is available on call to come and show you and answer questions, I find that's normally the best way to explain, but I shall improve my instructions
Thanks very much for the review, Magdalena
bludance
Oakland, California
“Lovely place to stay”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

We had a lovely time in Paris.

Our host was very communicative and accommodating. She answered all questions promptly through e-mail before, during and after our trip. She even tried to hire a driver to meet us at the train station, even though it didn't work out I found that very sweet and thoughtful. A bottle of wine was waiting for us when we arrived.

Positives regarding the loft:
Open floor plan for our large group to gather
Great kitchen
Lots of light
Comfortable beds
Safe neighborhood
Wonderful bakery down the street and big market/mall two blocks away that had everything we needed such as groceries, pharmacy and bank
Furniture was comfortable
Wonderful artwork on the walls
Great patio to sit outside in the evenings
Close walk to RER (when it was running)

Negatives
Would have liked more explanation of appliances, i.e. washer/dryer, stove, skylight/shutters
(These may be obvious to Europeans, but as Americans we did a lot of hunting and pecking)
Hot in the summer, could use one more fan
Not close to the Metro, only a drag when RER wasn't working
Check-out procedure was vague

These are minor points. We had a great time and loved the loft.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The large communal living/dining room and kitchen
Liked least: Small bedrooms and lack of ventilation
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
31 Oct 2015
Thank you for your review, it's appreciated when I can learn what to improve! I have added instructions for the appliances and labelled them in English, and fans and shutters I have added photos to the instructions with arrows, so I hope that helps in the heat waves! I am also adding fans.
It is a drag when the RER is not working I agree, I use the bus/metro, or UBER or just the metro line 7. It's the price of improvements I suppose and not really in my control sadly!
Thank you again for your visit, and the review!
Magdalena
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing