“Fabulously funky loft apartment for friends”
other travellers have booked this property
Main living area
to master bedroom from master bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
to master bedroom
from master bedroom
living room
Outdoor terrace, you can sit four a side on the sunbeds, put the tables in the middle and eat !
Library, entrace from Terrace
Entrance from Street
living room
Courtyard from Street Entrance up spiral stairs.
to bedroom 2 from kitchn
Kitchen
from dining area to master bedroom on right and living area
dining area
main bedroom
day bed in main bedroom (extra bed if necessary)
main  bathroom, en suite
View from bathroom to bedroom
entrance bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
platform bed in bedroom 2
bedroom 3, single opens to two singles
bedroom three, two singles and double on platform
view from master bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Llewcyn
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Fabulously funky loft apartment for friends”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We recently stayed as a group of 7 thirty something girls and it was perfect. We spent quite a lot on taxis getting into the centre of Paris but it was totally worth it. We only stayed 2 nights but would have loved longer at the loft to stay in and enjoy the place. It is very quirky and informal which was ideal for us to spend time as a group but with the privacy of the bedrooms. The stairs to get to the loft are not suitable for the feint hearted but they are safe and well lit in the evening. I would love to return and would recommend it as a base in Paris, much more fun than a hotel.

1 Mar 2017
Thanks Helen, I guess you used UBER and not the metro? With several people UBER becomes more economical I guess. I'm SO glad you enjoyed the loft, I think that it's the best for a group like you, and I seem to be a hit with women, maybe because I'm one too, and it's quite a feminine space? Not sure. Yes , the stairs can be an adventure, luckily there is an electric winch for luggage! Please do come again, I'd love to have you stay. Best wishes Magdalena
Serkan D
“Excellent Loft”
Reviewed 11 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We stayed at Magdalena's place for 6 nights with my wife. It is perfect, more than what you can expect from a rental. The location of the loft is very close to public transportation RER C(Ivry-sur-Seine) and metro line 7. If you are a runner, enjoy Bois de Vincennes, 2 km away by running. It was a dream and romantic stay for us with my wife. Thank you Magdalena!

Liked best: Artist style
Liked least: Stairs
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
13 Aug 2016
Thank you Serkan for your review, I'm so glad you had a good time. Yes , the Bois de Vincennes is amazing, huge and lovely, I used to go rollerblading there. You are welcome any time , best wishes Magdalena
M12123
“Nice location, good price”
Reviewed 3 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Overall good stay nice location, good rooms but need better effort on cleanliness such as cobweb ( but still manageable point). I suggest there should be personal walk thru of the loft which could make life simpler.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
10 Aug 2016
Thank you for your review Malay, I think you will appreciate that although all cobwebs are cleaned several times a year, during the summer when there are many guests it's hard to get ladders and people to go up seven metres , 24 feet in places to get cobwebs, but for sure I'll ask my cleaner to pay more attention! Sadly you arrived when I just had a change over of electrics for the shutters so I did my best to send you instructions and talk to you over the phone and I did send my helper. I have put codes on the door precisely to not have to meet and greet people, because it's stressful for both sides, with plane delays etc. and I have had people waiting for hours because of delays, so it's simply not practical. As I said, it was unfortunate that when you came there were issues, but I did my best to resolve them as fast as possible. The shutter system has now been simplified and will be explained with photos and a video for future guests. I will go over all the instructions too. But most guests prefer me not to be there, and do manage well on their own. I hope you enjoyed your stay nevertheless and would hope to welcome you back. Magdalena
DAN123WIL...
“Would highly recommend!”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed here with 7 of my friends for a hen party. It was more out of the centre than what i originally thought, however the uber taxi service that was recommended to us by the lanlord (magdalena) was really good. The loft space was nice and open and everything we needed was there.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
10 Aug 2016
I'm glad you had a good time! Yes I'm not bang in the centre, but this is marked clearly on the map and on my instructions, it's very close still! Yes and UBER is brilliant and quick. I'm glad you had everything you needed, I do try and make my guests as comfortable as possible.
hpelon
Paris, France
“Amazing place to stay in Paris!”
Reviewed 4 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We stayed 2 nights in this fantastic Loft and absolutely loved it!
It's a really nice spot to relax after a long day in central Paris. We rented out this flat for one of our friend who was getting married and it was a wonderful location to blow her mind! We all loved the artistic living room and the super-convinient kitchen! We had a chef coming to cook with us and we had all space needed to make a fabulous diner. The all apartment is perfectly furnished and we felt at home super easily.
Decorations, High ceiling, Outstanding lights (even when it is not sunny outside) make all of it! It is the perfect location to stay, chill and enjoy a night with family and friends.
The metro station and RER stop are a short walk away which is very convenient.

Magdalena has been super friendly and helpful before and during our stay. Thank you for being a caring host Magdalena and thank you for everything!

Definitely a great option when looking to visit Paris!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
6 Jul 2016
Thank you so much for your kind review, I'm so glad you had a great time! It was obviously a special occasion. Best wishes, Magdalena
Northville, Michigan
Reviewed 6 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Travelling group: Large Group
7 Apr 2016
Thanks Symantha for your review, I'm glad you were comfortable and had a good time. Best wishes, Magdalena
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 31 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
1 Apr 2016
I'm so glad you were happy at the loft, thank you for your recommendation.
Best wishes
Magdalena
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing