“Cheap but nice”

Ranked #787 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
Potenza, Italy
“Cheap but nice”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Rates are very convenient and the hotel is nice. The rooms are confortable but small. Good breakfast. Good position although, in my opinion, the sector where the hotel is located appears a bit degraded and dangerous

• Stayed August 2013
Hôtel D, Responsable réception at Hotel de Bellevue Paris Gare du Nord, responded to this review, 2 September 2013
Dear Client,

Thank you for your visit in Hotel de Bellevue.
Unfortunatley in most of hotels of this area the rooms are the same size, as the buildings are ancient, and we do not have the permission of architect to modify the sizes of the rooms.
I would like to inform you, that though there are a lot of constructions and area is highly populated, it is safe and friendly for tourists.
There are many souvenir shops and it is just 13 minutes walk from Sacre coeur where you can have picnic in the park with your friends or family.
If you have any other propositions to make our hotel better, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I would like to use this occasion and invite you to our hotel when you visit Paris for the next time.
Please reserve on our site or by email to get the best prices!

Reception service

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Riga, Latvia
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Thank You for great time I spent there! Excellent place, excellent people, excellent time! I will recommend anyone to go there and have a great time on Your vacation, holiday, bussiness, etc. Near to the center, great communication!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Hôtel D, Responsable réception at Hotel de Bellevue Paris Gare du Nord, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for visit in Hotel de Bellevue Paris Gare du Nord.
We appreciate your good words, and we hope to see you again for the New Year in Paris!

Reception
New York City, New York
Reviewed 9 August 2013

great hotel, great staff. very helpfull, everyone speaks english
the rooms little bit small but for paris it is normal. i stay there for a first time and i loved it.
breakfast very very good very taisty.
rooms very clean, i slept like a cat ;)

Room Tip: close to metro, to Gare u Nord rooms on the 5 floor good ;)
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank larry d
Hôtel D, Responsable réception at Hotel de Bellevue Paris Gare du Nord, responded to this review, 7 September 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hotel de Bellevue for your stay in Paris.
We appreciate your good words, and we will be glad to see you next time.
For special prices please use our site to reserve room with breakfast included.

Messina, Italy
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Only a little question: I have not understand, why I must pay on arrival. Normally in hotel people pay on check out. I found this aspect not friendly. But after all hotel is very nice, in an quit totally indian corner of Paris (Fauborg Saint Denis, on the right side of Gare du Nord).

Room Tip: There is no restaurant and no fitness center. But there are a lot of restaurants (especially indian...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

All the team of Hotel de Bellevue is grateful for your kind words.
We take the payment in advance, when the hotel is fully booked, to avoid the waiting on your depart. This facility assures that you will not be late on the day of your departure.
I would like to use this ocasion to inform you that we are planning the fitness center in the hotel in the next year, as well as climatisation system.
There is one very nice french restaurant just 4 minutes away from the hotel, we reccoment it to all our guests.
We would be glad to see you back, for the New Year celebration in Paris, for the special prices please reserve your room, breakfast included, on our official web site.

Matera
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Spent 5 nights there with my girlfriend to visit Paris. Perfect if you need a cozy place where to sleep. The neighbourhood is a bit noisy because of a bar/pub in front of the hotel opened till very late.
The area is not the uptown, but really ok (don't know what other people complain about, unless they don't like afrincans and indians..): cheap and good food, cheap (night)shops.
The room was tidy and clean, furniture looked almost brand new, no stains on the carpet, clean towels every day. Receptionists and service were very nice. Maybe the breakfast could have been a bit more various, but it was still ok to me.
In other words: if you need a place to rest after a long day walking through the city and you're looking for a nice (not sohpisticated!) place, this might be the place you're looking for.

Room Tip: corner rooms (i think all te numbers X02) are probably more noisy, but when it's warm two window...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Umilio
Reviewed 24 July 2013

This was a small pleasant hotel but if you are travelling from Gare Du Nord to this hotel especially in the evening......get a taxi!! My husband and I walked and found it an intimidating experience. You live and learn!

The room was small and hot and as it was on the ground floor we could not open the windows as there were gangs of young men hanging around right outside. The bed was comfy and the room clean and adequate. Cannot comment on the breakfast as we up and left early for our next train.

The reception was pleasant enough and directed us to a nice restaurant for a calming beer!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I am compelled to write a review though I never stayed in this hotel. I have reserved a single room in this hotel by mistake. In fact I was going to make a reservation in the hotel Bellevue which is situated near Gare Saint Lazare. I realized that I made a mistake in a few minutes and cancelled my reservation. The hotel has confirmed that my reservation was cancelled, but despite it my credit card was charged for one night. It happened on the 27th of may and since then I cannot get my money back.
The stuff of the hotel is far from being polite. Every time I called the hotel or sent them a message they pretended that they are very surprised. Each time they lied me and I am sure that I will never get my money back. Avoid this hotel if you don't want to be deceived!

Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank cigalle
Hôtel D, Responsable réception at Hotel de Bellevue Paris Gare du Nord, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
Dear Guest,

I am sorry that the credit took so long time.
This occured because your reservation was not canceled on the system of agency by wich you made a reservation, though the card was debited automaticly.
For the moment your money should allready be credited on your card.
Please accept my sincerest apologies for taking so long time.

Best regards