“Clean, pleasant, and comfy”

Hotel de Bellevue Paris Gare du Nord
Ranked #847 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 26 April 2014

My room was attractive, comfortable, and very clean with a simple but perfectly nice bathroom and shower en-suite. The staff were friendly and the breakfast was really excellent, with many special touches that made me wish I didn't have to rush off. The hotel was an easy walk from Gare du Nord and, though I can see how the neighbourhood might be a surprise for some people, I would compare it to Brixton or China Town in New York - a little colourful but as a woman traveling alone I definitely felt more in danger from Paris traffic than the neighbourhood, even walking "home" alone near midnight. The only (small) negative point for me was that my room was a little bit noisy: beside the reception with a street-facing window so I was woken up a few times by people talking outside or in the lobby, but I am an extremely light sleeper, kept my window open, and still wasn't much bothered. All in all this was a great find and I would stay here again, or recommend it to anyone looking for a (very) reasonably-priced, friendly, comfortable hotel in Paris.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Hôtel D, Responsable réception at Hotel de Bellevue Paris Gare du Nord, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear guest,

We highly appreciate your comment on Trip Advisor.

Your words are a reward for our daily work at the hotel.

We hope to see you soon in the Bellevue.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Our stay to "Hotel de Bellevue" was enjoyable. First of all, it is close to the city centre .Very nice hotel.Good breakfast.Very clean room.The area is not the best.The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear guest,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Bellevue Hotel.

We try to help out as much as possible our guests so that they can get the best of this beautiful city.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

The reception service.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Very clean, well presented rooms. Our room was small but comfortable. Bed and bedding was perfect and very very clean.
Friendly efficient staff.
Breakfast included and more than enough.
The area is not the best but the hotel more than makes up for this.
We had no problems whatsoever.
Can highly recommend this hotel on all levels.
There is no pool or fitness but rather than putting 'horrible' we've judged this as 'medium' as 'not applicable wasn't an option

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marko R
Hôtel D, Responsable réception at Hotel de Bellevue Paris Gare du Nord, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for this wonderful comment you shared with us on TripAdvisor. What a pleasure to read that you enjoyed the services and the staff, thank you for sharing on Trip Advisor.
The entire team will be thrilled to hear that their efforts were up to your expectations. You are a very frequent traveler and being recommended is certainly a great source of motivation!

We are looking forward to your next visit,
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I really enjoyed my staying here, thank you! Lovely and caring hotel staff made our family's stay easy and comfortable. Our room was clean, pleasant and welcoming and the food was fresh and tasty. We felt looked after and cared for. We will be back soon definitely!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Gita S
Hôtel D, Responsable réception at Hotel de Bellevue Paris Gare du Nord, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear GIta,

We hope that you had a nice trip back.
Thank you so much for your warm comment! It was so nice to welcome you at the Hotel de Bellevue and,we are very pleased to know that you spent a nice time with us.
Do not hesitate to contact us for your next visit.

Kind regards,

Hoteld e Bellevue - Reception Service

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I spent 8 nights at the Hotel de Bellevue with my girlfriend and I have a relatively good impression. The hotel was recently renovated and looks modern, clean and tidy. However I was really disappointed with the bathroom: it looked like it had not been renovated at all. The staff were all friendly and English-speaking. I was also positively impressed by the breakfasts)) The most negative side is the location: the hotel is located in a poor district inhabited mostly by immigrants. Sometimes I felt unsafe after dark.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vladislav A
Hôtel D, Responsable réception at Hotel de Bellevue Paris Gare du Nord, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for finding the time to leave us some message.
Unfortunatley the bathrooms are different in some rooms they can be smaller than in the others,
but for your next reservation please do not hesitate to mark that you want a bigger bathroom.
If not, we allways can change your room, free of charges, accorging to our availability.
For the best prices, please visit our Official Web site.

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We stayed in this hotel for three nights and I had one of the greatest memories in life. When we arrived in our room, I found a huge bouquet of red roses on the night stand! Well my partner confessed that he called in advance to ask the favor of the hotel staff to arrange this romantic surprise. I owe him thanks of course, but imagine how nice of the hotel staff to go extra length to help the guest select and buy the flowers, pretend didn't know us in the front desk :) and save the surprise till the moment I enter the room! I don't know the name of the person who did this (one of the evening staff), but every staff I encountered are all very nice and helpful. Plus, they speak English very well. People aside, the hotel itself has great facilities, clean room, modern bathroom, huge bed, adorable decorations. It is a very comfortable stay. Some people say the neighborhood is not very good, well, I have to say it is not one of the superb districts. But I don't feel dangerous or anything. Walking in the night feels OK, streets are just quiet. Plus it is close to subway and Gare du Nord, which can take you basically anywhere. Overall, I loved the experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Im vary glad you had a nice surprise ;)
Please do not hesitate to visit us again for the summer sales in Paris.
The best prices on our official sire, breakfast included!

At your service,

Reception team

Reviewed 13 January 2014

The hotel de Belleview is a nice hotel in an ok neighborhood. I spent two nights there with my son. We were given a twin room that had the smallest bathroom imaginable. If you sat on the toilet, your knees would be under the sink . It is hard to explain just how small it is.
I call down to the reception to ask if they had another room. The receptionist was very pleasant. He checked and gave us room 503, a real gem. From the looks of it, this room had just been redone. It was nicely decorated and very clean. The bathroom was a decent size.
The neighborhood is an ethnic neighborhood with lots of Indian, Asian and Turkish restaurants. Not a great neighborhood, but not dangerous either.
The hotel is a 5 minute walk to two metro stops. very convenient.
If you can get a room with a real bathroom, do not hesitate; For Paris, the price can't be beat.

Room Tip: room 503 was a gem