“Discover Paris & Learn from a Pro”

From Paris Pictures Photo Tours
Ranked #355 of 560 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Great english speaking guided Photography tours & Workshops in Beautiful Paris the City ! Walking phototours for all levels of photography enthusiasts. Small groups to get a better feel and personalized photo tuition and coaching. Capture great pictures and bring back great memories and much more. Beautiful portraits in romantic Paris for special occasions.We offer half day tours to multi days photo tours. We'll show you unknown parts of Paris, help you better control your camera, get better angles for a stronger composition. You'll love it !
Reviewed 29 March 2014

There is nothing better than discovering Paris with a true Parisian as a guide. With Andre I got to see the true Paris, from angles and in neighborhoods I would never have discovered alone.
His knowledge of where to be at specific times of the day really helped me capture images like I hoped to take home from France.
His technical photography knowledge is great, and he shares it when you can really take advantage of it. Before living in Paris, he was a full-time professional photographer working in Canada. I highly recommend it. Worth every Euro!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

André was a true delight to deal with, personable and outgoing. He took us to the most beautiful places in Paris and was a pleasure to work with, giving us clear direction for the photographs. It was a beautiful and fantastic holiday for which we were lucky to have memorable and spectacular pictures. We strongly recommend André’s service.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We just had a super day of fun and captured great pics we never though possible with our camera. Thank you so much to our tour guide, André. Great humor and good spirit. We especially loved all those photo opportunities that only a true Parisian know about. Merci mon ami ! R+ S

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Paris is just beautiful and so are my pictures ! We had a great time in Paris. Many thanks to Fromparispictures for our great phototour. I’m more confident now to use my camera and I captured great shots ! Very useful tuition and loads of fun and laughs ! We’ll be back !

1  Thank Patrick L
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I had a great time in wonderful Paris during this great day. Learned many useful tricks from André. And finally understood how to manage my depth of field problem. Thanks André.

1  Thank Julian H