We just returned from 2 nights in Hotel des Academies et des Arts. We had a lovely stay, made even lovelier by the brilliant personal service provided by the staff.
We are used to staying in the Marais, so found this location to be quite different (less trendy, touristy, chic but very pleasant all the same).
As with all Parisien hotels, the rooms were tiny. None the less we were somewhat disappointed given that we had paid extra for a "larger" room.
The welcome gift of some Herme macaroons was very much appreciated.
All in all a successful stay, not the Four Seasons, but a nice choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel des Academies et des Arts in Paris, a unique boutique hotel located next to the Jardin du Luxembourg and Montparnasse, is dedicated to the creative arts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel des Academies et des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Des Academies Et Arts
- Des Academies Et Arts Hotel