This hotel is very cosy. The room I found really small compared to other hotels I've stayed in, but I believe for Paris it was a good size - and it had everything we needed.
The location was good, a minute or twos walk from the metro station. ( it did take us about half an hour on arrival to find it when walking from the metro - having walked the wrong way then having a map without all the minor roads on). We were able to walk from the hotel to the Eiffel Tower and around all the tourist spots without need to get on the metro.
On arrival we were quickly checked in, we were greeted by a friendly member of staff. The people on the reception desk were the only ones we saw the whole stay, but they were nice.
Wifi was complimentary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel des Academies et des Arts in Paris, a unique boutique hotel located next to the Jardin du Luxembourg and Montparnasse, is dedicated to the creative arts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel des Academies et des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Des Academies Et Arts
- Des Academies Et Arts Hotel