We spent a week at Hotel des Academies et des Arts and we loved it! It is small, charming and has a great staff. Also, has a perfect location near many restaurants, Saint German and really close to a metro station.
Hotel it is nice in all details, that starts from macarrons left in the room on arrival. All staff is very friendly and helpful, specially Alan from the front desk, that helped us a lot with reservations and great Paris tips! He also speaks Portuguese fluently.
We had a wonderful stay and we definitely recommend Hotel des Academis et des Arts for a Paris stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel des Academies et des Arts in Paris, a unique boutique hotel located next to the Jardin du Luxembourg and Montparnasse, is dedicated to the creative arts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel des Academies et des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Des Academies Et Arts
- Des Academies Et Arts Hotel