If you have kids or grandkids at home, stay in this wonderful little boutique and shop Rue Vavin, famous for it's many children's clothing stores. The friendly staff will recommend wonderful places to eat for lunch and dinner, and will provide you will a marvelous breakfast. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean and cool and quiet. Great art is painted directly on the walls even in the elevator shaft which you can see through glass on your way to your room. sculpture in the public spaces. Loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel des Academies et des Arts in Paris, a unique boutique hotel located next to the Jardin du Luxembourg and Montparnasse, is dedicated to the creative arts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel des Academies et des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Des Academies Et Arts
- Des Academies Et Arts Hotel