I am half-way through my stay here and aside from 2 nice staff members, it has been abysmal. Hopefully management will read this before I check out and do something because next step is to contact AMEX to dispute/suspend the large sum of money paid in advance.
1) WiFi mostly not working
2) TV at times not working....now it's working, but 1 of the 4 English channels has not worked in 2 of the 4 days, vs. the 20+ French which seem to be fine.
3) EVERY single dish, pan and piece of silverware I wanted to use in my kitchenette has been dirty; the spatula even has leftover food on it. I needed to wash everything before using.
4) Earlier today I returned to the hotel with a bag of books and not just 1, but BOTH of the elevators were out of service....I needed to climb up 6 floors of stairs! Luckily when I returned with groceries later 1 was working.
5) night staff clearly works at night to avoid people (he didn't even turn down the football match when I rang)
Similar to another reviewer, this property should not be categorized as a hotel. Gratefully one of the reception staff members helped me with the luggage (heavy) -- there is no bellhop; no proper room service (need to pre-pay in lobby...contrary to why a guest wants "room" service in the first place); no support staff to fix key/critical services (see above TV/WiFi problems)--/according to a less than friendly staff member they're still waiting for the company to come out and fix the problem...2 days later-unbelievable; no bathrobe/slippers and other comforts you'd expect.
A lot of money for a lot of headaches.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Residhome Paris-Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residhome Paris-Opera Hotel Paris
- Residence Hotel Paris