“Excellent Boutique Hotel in Paris”

Hotel Les Jardins de la Villa & Spa
Ranked #139 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 12 November 2013

A very lovely hotel with a great staff. Rooms were a reasonable size with a small balcony. The breakfast area and self serve bar was a nice touch. Great location with lots of restaurants within walking distance. The staff made you feel very welcome and greeted you every time you walked in the door. I have to recognize our favorite employee Stephane Fouche, the concierge extraordinaire!! He was so helpful and concerned that we have the best stay possible. We missed him on his days off during our stay just because he was that great. This hotel was recommended to us and we have since recommended it to a family member that is heading to Paris next month. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dlombardi

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I stayed here a week for a conference at the nearby Palais des Congres.
The hotel is clean and quiet. My room was a reasonable size with a very comfortable queen size bed and a lovely bathroom. The little balcony was a nice place to sit and the air was clean and fresh so I left the door open quite a lot. There is a lift/ elevator so it was easy to get up to my room with luggage but the rest of the time I used the stairs.
I found all staff extremely professional and friendly. They knew all the guests and would relay any messages as we came in the door. They seamlessly moved between speaking French and English.
The metro station for line 1 is only a few minutes walk away. There are a lot of good cafés and restaurants very close by and pattiseries, fruit stores and convenience stores.
The hotel has maps, umbrellas and helpful advice for guests. As well as a nespresso machine in the room, I also used the one in the lounge and breakfast area and read the paper there and talked to other guests. I had the breakfast on several mornings. The fresh rolls and pastries are amazing. I did not have the cooked breakfast as the fruit and cereal and pastries with the really good tea and coffee were enough for me.
I would recommend this hotel for anyone although it seems more for adults rather than families. I will stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank AucklandGopo
Reviewed 17 October 2013

A boutique hotel in Paris that is a truly great experience. When you walk through the front door you meet some of the nicest people in Paris who help you in every way possible. The rooms are nicely decorated and the breakfast is great. This is our thief stay and probably the only place we will ever stay in Paris. Great location close to the Metro and the Arc de Triumphe. They made two dinner reservations for us that were at fantastic restaurants. Top notch hotel!!! Nice courtyard as well!!

Room Tip: Get something away from the street.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

My team of 9 were attending a local congress and we found ourselves 1 room short at La Meridien Etoile so one of us had to stay here. I happily volunteered and was very impressed at what a great hotel this is - nice!!

As others have written, rooms aren't palatial but you'll have everything you need, fittings & furnishings are great and the bed was very comfortable! I will definitely stay here again!!

Parking is not offered however there is Public parking (€35/day) next door at La Meridien Etoile. Restaurants & shops are close by as is the congress center, look for this hidden gem!!

Highly recommended +++++

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Tom M
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Been there for 4 days for a convention near by. Nice and clean hotel, with friendly staff at front desk. Great rooms, although it may look small for north americans, it is standard for a boutique hotel in a european city.... The rooms are well equipped, the bath and shower area is nice, free coffee machine with espressos in the room and small fitness area with dry sauna and hammam in the basement.

The location is great if you need to attend a convention in the "Palais des congres de Paris", which is within a 2 minutes walking distance. I quite enjoyed the fact that although the hotel was not near other touristic areas, you could easily get to the Louvre, the Champs Élysées or Eiffel tower in 15-20 minutes with the metro.

Nice final touch: you get free chocolates every night on your bed when you come back from dinner!

I really enjoyed this hotel and would definitively recommended itfor a romantic getaway or a business trip.

Room Tip: The luxury rooms are slightly more spacious, but the windows and balcony face the rear of Meridien h...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We found this lovely little hotel on Tripadvisor. It's well situated in the 17th near the Palais de Congres and easy to get to from CDG on the Cars Air France (coach). The rooms are small but very stylish and the bathrooms are modern and well appointed. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Free tea/coffee in the lounge is a nice added touch.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hilary W
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

I decided to book this hotel after reading the great reviews on TA, I booked a junior suite for my girlfriend and I for one night and all I can say is that I'm glad I did.
The room was beautiful with a queen sized bed, a settee, table, hd tv, a nespresso coffee machine, safe and a mini bar, the bathroom was great too with an enormous bath plus a fantastic shower both big enough for two! The room and shower were spotlessly clean and as the hotel is situated on a quiet Parisien street there was no noise either.
This hotel is conveniently situated near Palais Des Congrès and the Metro station Porte Maillot from which the rest of Paris is just a short Metro ride away.
The staff here at Les Jardins de la Villa were very pleasant and friendly and also very helpful.
We also decided to have room service here both of an evening and breakfast, my girlfriend and I were very satisfied with both meals and I recommend trying the food here as it was very good.
I would say that this hotel suits couples more than a family or a person on their own.
All in all we really enjoyed our brief stay here and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013