Hotel Les Jardins de la Villa
US$233
US$224
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$152
Orbitz.com
US$486
US$411
1,472 results
All reviewshonesty barboutique hotelminute walkjunior suitearound the cornerrecommend this hotelgreat boutiqueexcellent hotelmetro stationchamps elyseessmall hotelmacaroonsquiet locationbed was very comfortableeiffel towerstephanemaillot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This hotel was lovely, I was particularly fond of the stylish décor & quaint ambiance. The location was great as it's central to a lot of the sights, thanks to the research of my boyfriend :)

I was pleasantly surprised by the decent size of the room we had, as I've been to other hotels in Paris where rooms have been extremely small.

The staff were very helpful ref directions & taxis. We opted to eat out more to obtain value for money & restaurant exploration, room service food was either a hit or miss. I liked mine, my boyfriend's wasn't the best.

Overall a Lovely hotel that made our trip! (written by the other half..lol!)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We loved our stay at Les Jardins de la Villa. It was the second time we have stayed at a Small Luxury Hotel (the first time was in Singapore) and we were very pleased with what we experienced. The location is just so handy to the metro and the Palais de Congres where our convention was held. I requested gluten-free (sans gluten) food for my wife and this was available every time we had breakfast. The front office staff are great especially Pierre Luc who was just so helpful and friendly. Although we had a fire alarm go off one morning, the hotel staff were very apologetic and offered an apology and a plate of macaroons. The quality of the bed linen was also very high and the bed was very comfortable. Our last day coincided with Bastille day and that made it quite a memorable way to finish our time in Paris.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TonyMachin
Reviewed 8 July 2014

You will not be disappointed with this hotel. The staff was helpful with our numerous request and guided us to our locations perfectly. The decor was modern and (Oh so Paris!) We enjoyed the intimate space outside in the garden. Everyone there was ready to please and always had a smile. We traveled with a group of 7 and all were pleased and amazed by the great service and amenities. Our favorite (and crush) was concierge Pierre Luc, his patience, humor, and good french looks made the hotel a pleasure to walk into everyday!

-Your friends in Room 10

Room Tip: Request a balcony!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My boyfriend and I recently stayed at this lovely hotel and would definitely go back! I booked this hotel based on the reviews on Trip Advisor and from a friend who stayed at this hotel last year. It is located about a 15 minute walk to the Arc de Triomphe and a 5 minute walk to Porte Maillot Metro. Across the street is a mall with the fabulous Angelina's (not original location) hot chocolate! Numerous cafes line the adjacent street and we had great food, wine and people watching. The room was small but comfortable. We weren't in the room very much so we didn't mind the size. Lovely shower, comfortable bed, internet access and honesty bar if you want a glass of wine, beer or soda. The front desk staff were friendly, very helpful in navigating us to what metro to take for our various tours and recommending local places to eat. Though all the staff were wonderful I can only remember Jean Pierre (I hope I have his name right). Enjoy your stay at Les Jardins de la Villa!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My mother and I had planned to do go Paris for a long weekend for years, and so when the opportunity finally came around, we were so glad we had booked this hotel as a base for our time exploring the city! Although it took us a while to find out where the hotel was (the exterior is very modest, yet chic), we were greeted to a beautifully lit and scented hotel lobby. We were welcomed by friendly staff who explained all of the facilities to us. I would however like to suggest to the hotel the addition of more chairs at the front desk, so that all parties can be seated whilst facilities were explained (I had to stand, whilst my mum was seated). Breakfast wasn't included in the price, however was offered for 15 euros per morning, which I think deterred us from eating here, as the hotel is surrounded by cheaper, and more adventurous options. Great that there were lifts, and a great concierge service provided by Pierre Luc, who was incredibly helpful!!! He sold us tickets at the front desk to the Louvre, so we missed long queues, printed off our tickets to Versailles, and offered us great transport advice for catching the metro and the bus! Thank you Pierre!

The rooms in the hotel were great - our room was quite small (2 singles, Deluxe), but a great use of space! 2 wardrobes, bathrobes and slippers, wi-fi, coffee machine and tea making facilities, safe, tv, room service, and a fabulously decorated ensuite were all great features. English speaking TV channels were limited (we have never watched BBC World News quite as much), but when you're in Paris TV isn't a huge deal! Coffee machine played up a few times, and wi-fi failed to work on my phone in the room). We also received a few early morning phone calls that weren't asked for (either from other guests staying, or a request from the previous guest), which was slightly annoying! But, rooms were cleaned daily, with delicious chocolates left each time, new towels and toiletries provided, and a laundry service at an extra cost.

The only major downfall was the use of the sauna/steam room, which needed to be booked an hour before use, and as we were always out in the day, it became difficult to book before the closing time of an early 9pm! We unfortunately didn't get a chance to relax and unwind, and make full use of the facilities on offer, as someone always got there before us! (they would only permit one guest at a time!)

Overall, great location, great service and advice, great facilities on paper, however a few were lacking in reality. Therefore, I would say it worked well for my mother and I, who were using the hotel as more of a base, wanting to explore the city in depth. Great shops, restaurants and monuments (Arc de Triomphe is literally a 10 minute stroll away!) surrounding the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family