“Fantastic Hotel”

Ranked #132 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Hotel”
Reviewed 1 September 2010

Small hotel but Beautifully designed. Luxurious, quiet, calm, comfortable room. Great amenities & bathrooms. Tiny oasis; the hotel packs a lot of goodies into a small space. I looked forward to returning every evening.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
London
Reviewed 31 August 2010

My husband and I just spent two nights in a Suite at this hotel and we loved it! The room was perfect for us. The hotel does not have a restaurant but they do have a room service menu which serves light snacks and breakfast as well. The atmosphere of the hotel was just lovely and peaceful. I prefer small boutique hotels. Staff were friendly and helpful. They have a lovely little garden at the rear. It was also easy to get around Paris from the hotel. We especially loved the funky tea bags at breakfast time. Definitely looking forward to returning in a few months!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
London
Reviewed 2 August 2010

This hotel is perfect if you are spending a long weekend in Paris.

I was in one room with my wife (Young Couple); my parents in anothe rroom (over 50s); and my sister was in another room with her husband and baby (Family with young kids). We were all very pleased.

It is near all the relevant points in the city, yet it is very quiet at night.

The rooms may be tiny, yet they have done wonders with the space layout. Everything fits just right.

I highly recommend Les Jardins for a comfortable weekend stay.

• Stayed July 2010
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 1 August 2010

I have styed in this totel by chance. My original booking was on a different otel but due to some problems on my room (and beiing totally full), my original hotel booked a night for me on this one which was not very far from it. The hotel is avery small boutique hotel. The staff was very friendly. The decor is fantastic. The rooms are very cosy. Breakfast is good. You can use the haman/sauna if you request at reception (I did not have the chance to enjoy it). The location is good (near Arch Triomphe) but not the best in Paris. Overall a very good stay. Am hotel which I would definetely recommend to everyone.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
3 Thank AndreMaciel
California
Reviewed 22 July 2010

This is a review on the hotel's booking policy, not a hotel stay. I booked on the hotel's website. The hotel booking policy on the website is that a credit card is necessary to book and guarantee a reservation. Common policy! NOT on the booking policy, was a "one night charge", immediate upon booking stipulated. (This would have been all right with me, but it should be stated on the website.) So I was taken by surprise when my credit card company called to inform me of the booking charge. Recalling this was not required for the booking, I instructed my credit card company to reject the charge. Since then, I emailed twice to ask about this, but received no reply. I emailed another two times to ask for a confirmation of my reservation, but no reply. In my opinion this leaves me with an extremely poor impression. I had no alternative but to cancel this reservation.

Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
17 Thank footnotesetc
Walsall
Reviewed 20 July 2010

Just returned from a romantic weekend in Paris and, having read all the reviews, we ended up staying at this lovely hotel.

Deserves to be highly rated and we'd certainly have no problems returning to the hotel again in the future.

Staff all friendly and helpful. Location ideal. (Air France drop off just 2 mins walk away!)

Can't recommend highly enough.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
cambridge
Reviewed 4 July 2010

We spent a very peaceful couple of nights very close to the hurly burly of the centre of Paris. The room was spacious and well laid out. The most impressive this was how quiet it was. There is no passing traffic.

We found it an excellent base for getting to the tourist attractions because it was within easy reach ot the Metro. There were some good and inexpensive restaurants just around the corner.

I would imagine that this would be an excellent hotel for anyone attending the Palais de Congre which is about one minute away, especially if they wanted to escape crowds.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple