“Nice, quiet hotel, if a little expensive”

Hotel Les Jardins de la Villa
Ranked #115 of 1,809 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 12 September 2010

Stayed here for three nights in September. Hotel is in a quiet side street, but near to the Congress centre, Air France bus and Metro. The hotel is very modern and tastefully decorated. The rooms are quite small, but comfortable, with coffee machine, large flat screen TV and modern bathroom facilties. My shower was a bit odd as it had no retaining shower tray and it was difficult to stop water running under the shower curtain all over the floor. The room was quiet and the bed comfy. Only "complaint" was the price eg 27 Euros for breakfast! At this price, most guests pick up a coffee and a croissant from one of the many cafes nearby. Cannot understand why hotels feel they can charge such ridiculous prices for breakfast. But there was free wireless access, which was nice.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,452)

Reviewed 1 September 2010

Small hotel but Beautifully designed. Luxurious, quiet, calm, comfortable room. Great amenities & bathrooms. Tiny oasis; the hotel packs a lot of goodies into a small space. I looked forward to returning every evening.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2010

My husband and I just spent two nights in a Suite at this hotel and we loved it! The room was perfect for us. The hotel does not have a restaurant but they do have a room service menu which serves light snacks and breakfast as well. The atmosphere of the hotel was just lovely and peaceful. I prefer small boutique hotels. Staff were friendly and helpful. They have a lovely little garden at the rear. It was also easy to get around Paris from the hotel. We especially loved the funky tea bags at breakfast time. Definitely looking forward to returning in a few months!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2010

This hotel is perfect if you are spending a long weekend in Paris.

I was in one room with my wife (Young Couple); my parents in anothe rroom (over 50s); and my sister was in another room with her husband and baby (Family with young kids). We were all very pleased.

It is near all the relevant points in the city, yet it is very quiet at night.

The rooms may be tiny, yet they have done wonders with the space layout. Everything fits just right.

I highly recommend Les Jardins for a comfortable weekend stay.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed 1 August 2010

I have styed in this totel by chance. My original booking was on a different otel but due to some problems on my room (and beiing totally full), my original hotel booked a night for me on this one which was not very far from it. The hotel is avery small boutique hotel. The staff was very friendly. The decor is fantastic. The rooms are very cosy. Breakfast is good. You can use the haman/sauna if you request at reception (I did not have the chance to enjoy it). The location is good (near Arch Triomphe) but not the best in Paris. Overall a very good stay. Am hotel which I would definetely recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank AndreMaciel
Reviewed 22 July 2010

This is a review on the hotel's booking policy, not a hotel stay. I booked on the hotel's website. The hotel booking policy on the website is that a credit card is necessary to book and guarantee a reservation. Common policy! NOT on the booking policy, was a "one night charge", immediate upon booking stipulated. (This would have been all right with me, but it should be stated on the website.) So I was taken by surprise when my credit card company called to inform me of the booking charge. Recalling this was not required for the booking, I instructed my credit card company to reject the charge. Since then, I emailed twice to ask about this, but received no reply. I emailed another two times to ask for a confirmation of my reservation, but no reply. In my opinion this leaves me with an extremely poor impression. I had no alternative but to cancel this reservation.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
17  Thank footnotesetc
Reviewed 20 July 2010

Just returned from a romantic weekend in Paris and, having read all the reviews, we ended up staying at this lovely hotel.

Deserves to be highly rated and we'd certainly have no problems returning to the hotel again in the future.

Staff all friendly and helpful. Location ideal. (Air France drop off just 2 mins walk away!)

Can't recommend highly enough.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple