1,380 results
All reviews cambronne metro station eiffel tower great location directly across the street eiffel tour nespresso machine rooms are small clean hotel excellent hotel top floor short stay boutique hotel croissants min walk lots of restaurants mini bar bakery
Reviewed 22 June 2018

This place is located across the street from the metro which is really convenient. The staff is onsite 24hrs which is helpful for late night and early morning check-in/check-out. The staff is accommodating and friendly. The rooms are clean and the decor is modern. The only con is the bed was a little on the firm side but it wasn’t unbearable. There are cafes nearby which made it nice in the morning or afternoon to grab some food.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
benedictecahuzac, Directeur général at First Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Bonjour

Thank you for having taken the time to give us your views on your stay in our hotel.
My team and I are very grateful for your remarks. They will encourage us to maintain our efforts so that the services we provide for you fully meet your expectations. We apologies if the bedding did not meet your expectiations as they are the hotel standards in France.

Looking forward to welcoming you shortly in our hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

It was our first time in Paris. The staff are VERY friendly and helpful. They helped us with great places to eat and things to see other than the obvious. The room and bathroom were small but very clean and well presented and being clean is the main thing for us since we planned on being out all day and only coming back to sleep. The €10 breakfast was great as a buffet of meats, eggs, cereal, pastries, toast, fruit and cheeses. Great location only a short walk to the Eiffel Tower and 2 metro stations Very close for convenience. We would definitely stay there again!

Dear Stephanie,

Thank you for your nice and warm comment about your stay at the First Hotel Paris !
Your gratitude goes straight to the heart !

For your next stay in Paris, we will be very HAPPY to welcome you again !!

Enjoy your day,

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Our whole experience at this hotel was irritating. I’m our three nights, we were never replenished towels, toilet paper, and they actually had the audacity to make us come down and get it ourselves ! The last day, our cleaning service finally made her way into our room, past 5:00pm and it looked like she made the bed and left. Also, do not get conned into their breakfast, 10£ per day for toast and juice. Completely overpriced, uncomfortable rooms. There was absolutely no space at all for two people with luggage. The lights in the bathroom flickered the entire trip so I had to get ready and using my cell phone flashlight. Also, we booked this hotels “superior room with Eiffel Tower views - that was a joke. Take your money elsewhere.

Room Tip: Over 300USD Per night, better off spending it somewhere else!
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Deeds1127
benedictecahuzac, Directeur général at First Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear "Deeds1127",

Thank for sharing your experience about your stay on TripAdvisor with other travellers !

I would like to apologize in the first place, because regarding your feedback, our service did not meet your expectations, and I present you my sincerest apologies.
Please note that I never heard about your complaint before now, did you give this feedback to our front desk team ?

Few details I can explain :

Our maid team come to your room every day and we have a door hang in order to come and clean up the room or to leave it like this.
If there is nothing hanging on the door, they clean your room, if there is a "no disturb" card they are not cleaning the room and if there is a "clean my room" card then they come as soon as possible.
I am really surprise that they did not came for 3 days - If you ask the front desk team, we have a maid in the hotel until 6pm, then she come as soon as possible from 9am to 6pm to give you new towels and make up your room.

Regarding the buffet breakfast, we offer a non refundable offer at 10 euros per day per person and we serve :
- various hot drinks, fresh squizzed orange juice, french traditionnal croissants, scrambled eggs and sausages, 3 differents cheeses, 3 differents delicatessen, yoghurts, juices of apple and grapefruit, fresh fruit salad, cereals, toast with complete cereals or white - and depending on the menu : pancakes or crepes - pain au chocolat or pain aux raisins - and of course every day from our bakery outside : cereals baguette or white baguette

We do not have a superior double room with the Eiffel Tower, because all our superior room do not have a view on the city because they are located on the other side of the building.
We have 3 types of room with the view on the Eiffel tower :
- Deluxe double with the Eiffel Tower view
- Deluxe twin with the Eiffel Tower view
- Suite with the Eiffel Tower view
Again, my team is available 24/7 if you want to change or upgrade to an other room under availabilities.

I give you my email adress if you want to give me more information about your stay and prevent this type of bad experience to happened again : benedicte.cahuzac@groupemaranatha.com

Again, please accept my sincerest apologies for this unfortunate accident, I would love to demonstarte you that this is not the level of service we are used to provide our customers as other feedback can prove :-)

Looking forward to hear from you soon,
Kind regards
Bénédicte & her team

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a very clean & elegant hotel.. room was small but that didn’t really matter to us.. it had a big comfy bed, & big bathroom (to say the room was small) & to top it off.. a view of the Eiffel Tower (& this wasn’t even a room where you pay for that view). The rooms are all black but me & my boyfriend liked it! It looked very smart.
The staff was lovely, very sophisticated & precise.. had a big smile every time you walked in or out.
Location is great, it’s literally facing a train stop, has about 10 different cafes/ bars/ restaurants on its street- area.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
benedictecahuzac, Directeur général at First Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Sian,

Looking forward to welcoming you back shortly.

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2018

sheets were to be changed after 3rd night if your stay was longer, we stayed 5 days, no change. Rooms very small, no amenities at all., Hotel could at least provide a coffee maker in room, shampoo, soap never replaced. one small bar for 2 people for 5 days, REALLY!

Dear Maryann T,

Thank you for sharing your experience in our hotel with others travellers on TripAdvisor !

We are sorry that the service did not meet your expectations, and we beg you to accept our sincerest apologies. Let me explain some of your concerns :

We change sheets every 2 days, and we provide as amenities in the rooms ; hand soap, shower gel, conditioning shampoo, cleansing cotton, Q-tip, sewing kit, shoe cleaning kit
Upon request we provide : combs, dental kit, shaving kit, feminine kit, slippers...

To ensure a responsable & ecological approach, we replace them when they are finished in the bathroom.

But we are happy to give more when customers are asking !

We also provide Nespresso machine in our Superiors, Deluxe and Suite room.
Hot water is available all day 24/7 at the front desk for free.

Please be assured that the comfort and the satisfaction of our guests are our first preoccupation.
Thank you for your understanding and for helping us to improve the quality of our service.

With all our very best regards

Yours sincerely,