Zazie Hotel
US$355
  • Room Service
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$163
US$357
US$327
  • Room Service
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$787
US$747
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgare de lyonreuilly diderotmetro stationwalking distancethe main tourist attractionsnice hotelclean bathroomlocation is greatparisianbastilledistrict
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I and a friend of mine were looking for a budget trip to Paris, and found this little nice hotel. Later, we found a better place and cancelled our reservation here via booking.com. In the middle of the trip we received an e mail saying, we didn't show up at the hotel and we have to pay one night rate. When we are back home, we called booking.com but they couldn't help, I called the hotel, the guy on the desk simply ignored me!!!.

I believe this manner is just too profit oriented. I would expect a way flexible and customer-friendly approach from an hotel, especially in Paris, where you are dealing with tourists everyday.

Though I didn't see the hotel, I was about to refer the hotel to my friends planning a visit to Paris. After such an event, I will never do that.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank bekircandar
Reviewed 9 March 2014

This hotel is located in a quiet part of Paris, where you will find where the locals live. It's nice to see something besides tourists everywhere. It is close to the metro with the Line 1, so getting where you need to go is no problem. Finding the hotel is a piece of cake. When you get off the metro, the exit signs show what roads you get out on, so choose Chaligny. After reaching higher ground, turn onto Rue de Chaligny in front of you on your left. You can choose to cross the street first if you want. At the end of this street, Hotel Mistral can be seen with the blue sign. The reception is welcoming and it's such a charming hotel. Our room was on the 1er, but in France...when they say first floor, they actually mean the second. Our room was clean and someone always came to keep it clean. It was not a very big room, but we were only there to sleep. The bathroom came with bar soap and a strange hair dryer. There were plenty of chairs in the room and a TV. We did not try the breakfast because there is a boulangerie two minutes from the hotel. The greatest thing about this hotel is the service. A woman with short hair working there was helpful when I asked her how to get somewhere. She pointed out the trail on the metro map posted on the wall and there were plenty of Paris maps for guest use. She was also very friendly! I was also very impressed by Keerun, the man who worked there. He was very friendly and helpful when I asked him for some hot water. He even poured the water for me, so that I could eat some cup noodles haha. When other customers needed his help, he helped them with such enthusiasm. All in all, this is a great hotel that is not too expensive. It has outstanding service, and we were happy with our stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Diep H
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Nice, very clean hotel, a bit noisy. I ordered it by email, so simply! No payment in advance. So welcome, kind and nice. Delicious breakfast, jam in mini glass jars, so cute! Everything so chic. I really loved it. I will go there again!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Iris M
Reviewed 25 March 2013

I stayed in the hotel with my daughter and parents. it is one block from the subway, in a very quiet neighborhood, where you can walk at night without problems.
There are several restaurants nearby, and the most delicious boulangerie ever just on the corner.
The hotel staff where more than friendly and polite, always willing to make your stay the best, and they even talked in Spanish.
I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Chimi2013
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Lovely decor - feels cosy and presigiouse for the size of the place. Al the facilities you need such as hair dryer and lots of sockets. Pretty noisy because of the road so take earplugs. Good resteraunts near by.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends