Hotel Denfert Montparnasse
US$352
US$179
US$170
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$163
US$357
US$327
  • Room Service
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$787
US$600
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 January 2013 via mobile

The hotel staff were very nice at the desk and helpful. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable enough and the in-suite washroom was cozy but functional and convenient. The hotel website claims to have sound proofed rooms but I seriously doubt that - we could hear just about everything inside the hotel and out. The location was convenient enough for us to have easy and close access to the metro and RER (the station is denfert-rochereau), and rue daguerre is cute with its patisseries and various little eateries and vendors. For ?95/night, a double bed, shower, toilet, and free wifi, you can't go wrong.

1  Thank L-StarInc
Reviewed 26 September 2012

The location and price are good, but the hotel leaves something to be desired. The rooms are reasonably clean and comfortable - of the basic standard you expect at 2 stars. But there was a broken knob in the bathroom, which was generally in need of updating, and the wifi worked only in the lobby, which is extremely annoying

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank SFRoss
Reviewed 16 July 2012

This hotel is in a great location next to the Daguerre Village. Staff were friendly but, unlike the day staff, the evening staff could not speak any English. He was very sweet and tried to be helpful but just couldn't understand what we were trying to ask. The room was typical for Paris--small. The room had a decent sized bathroom for Paris. Unfortunately, the bathroom smelled overwhelmingly like mold. The curtains had a large area of food (i hope) crusted to them. Also, the bed linens and towels were full of holes. Also, a couple of the light bulbs in the stairwell were burned out. This place has potential to be nice if the owners would spend a little effort and fix things like new towels and light bulbs. Also, they say they provide satellite TV but the only TV is a 13" CRT from the early 90's and they have very few channels and all were in French.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I am never a review writer but I figuredbecause I used this website to help me choose a hotel the least I can do is help someone else. I would rate this hotel with a 8 out of 10, and the only reason why it looses 2 points is because they didnt have any English stations on TV. But thank God for my Laptop and since they have free wifi I was able to play games, watch movis and stay on facebook whenever I got to the room and couldnt fall right asleep. The hotel is directly across the street from H&M, the Gap and Zara. While its also 6 stores away from Mcdonolds. I also found a subway and pizza hut around the corner. The location was GREAT!! A half of block from the Metro (subway) La Motte Picquet Grenelle stop. We walked to the Eiffel Tower and when it got cold we took the subway the 2stops back. he Hotel was VERY clean and quiet. the lady at the desk in the day was absolutly great and the man in the evening wasnt as good as she was but hey. The outlits are not for American plugs there so you have to ask the front desk for an adapter. The rooms are just that a room lol the bed, a small bathroom and a desk. Its not for a large family just 2ppl. But my child and I were comfortable. The stairs to go up are narrow and spiral so becareful if you have large luggage you should ask for a room in the front. Also its connected to a bakery. Overall I enjoyed my stay here and since Paris is soooooooooooooo expensive already I wouldnt spend alot of money 2 go to a big hotel this place is fine enough for me.

Room Tip: Bring a dvd player with you if you dont speak french there isnt any English tv stations
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2011

This is a fairly cheap hotel close the Denfert Rochereau area of Paris. Don't expect any luxuries - it is very basic, but reasonably clean, and includes wireless internet in the room. Main tip - don't take the 7 euro breakfast. You can get the same croissant+coffee for 2 euro at any boulangerie on Rue Daguerre, or go up to the cafes at Denfert Rochereau, and people watch for the same price.

Room Tip: I don't think they have 'good' rooms...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business