“Great Day Out”
Review of Mystery Escape

Mystery Escape
Ranked #10 of 177 Fun & Games in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Expert in Live Escape Games. Only 5 minutes walking distance from the Champs Elysees, Mystery Escape is the largest, and most exclusive live escape game in Paris. Mystery Escape offers 9x highend game rooms and can support teams of over 45 people to play simultanously. At request all games can be played in English, French, Spanish, and German. Mystery Escape also provides game observation tools.
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Mystery Escape is a great adventure. I have heard of live escape games before but this was something else. So many hidden secrets and suprises, I was very impressed with how the game plays. Afterwards, I couldn't stop discussing it and going over everything we did while inside. I would like to say more but it would give away the element of surprise!
Ideal for families with teenage children, or even a group of friends. I'm in my 20s and I came with a group of girls my age and I found it challenging, motivating and a lot fun. Would definitely recommended. It would also be perfect for businesses looking for group interaction.
They do get busy at weekend, so I would recommend going during the week.

4  Thank steph_e_paul
Write a ReviewReviews (1,223)

Reviewed 5 May 2014

So new we did not know what to expect . Afterwards we could not stop discussing what we did and the experience that we enjoyed together. Sorry I cannot say more you must try it for yourself with a few friends or colleagues, you will certainly have fun.

4  Thank NMP484
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Myself and 3 other friends were looking for something different to do while in Paris and this game definitely hit the spot ! The place is classy and brand new looking and we had a great time playing the game even though we just failed to escape. This was the first time that we had played a room escape game and it sure won't be the last ! The staff was lovely and getting there was surprisingly easy.
Would recommend it to anyone looking for an exciting way to spend a couple of hours in Paris !

3  Thank Cormerao
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I wouldn't have tought this kind of game could exist, but i wish it was my idea because it's brilliant, like real brillant! The game challenging and well constructed but i can't tell you more because it's a secret ! Anyone who has hands and a brain will love it i promess you!

3  Thank John R
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Wow!! What an experience. Had no idea what I was letting myself in for. One of our party had already played but just said we were going to be locked up in a room for an hour which, quite honestly, I didn't find very exciting, and had to solve various enigmas to get out. The Mystery Escape Team were really friendly and all spoke English. After a short briefing our game started, the clock started ticking and the next minute an hour had gone by. Even though we just missed getting out, we had such a great time getting so absorbed into the game and various enigmas. Our game master was great and always there to help us out when needed which, for a group of novices like us, was rather welcome at times. A truly different, challenging, interactive and fun way of spending time with family and friends. Fantastic!!

5  Thank Helen R