“Our favourite! ”

Ranked #532 of 19,125 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$45 - US$85
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: 16th Arr. - Passy
Description: JEREMIE, contemporary restaurant is a nice place at a nice location. Soberly decorated,all has been studied to make you pass a nice & smooth tasting moment. Service is efficient without being overwhelming. The Chef will try his level best to make you discover some dishes, real testimonies of French Bistronomic Cuisine. Mediterranean fish soup, as bouillabaisse style & Vanilla mille feuilles, butter scotch sauce are Chef's signature dishes. These two dishes are just a part of a nice & very attractive menu. CU soon there
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

From the staff to the food this place is perfect!
Great atmosphere, friendly staff and Michelin star standard of food!
The food was so delicious and beautifully presented. We also had the pleasure of meeting the chef.
A fantastic experience and a must go!

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank juoliveira04
Jeremie T, Propriétaire at Jeremie, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Thank you for your positive comment. I appreciate it at its real value as this is the consequence of a hardworking teamwork.

Everyone of us is trying his level best to make a meal at Jeremie Restaurant as a very nice french bistronomic cuisine experience.

I'm glad to read we've been successful. Mission is fulfilled since I aim to suggest a nice, valuable & gently served Cuisine ! :):)

Looking forward to greeting again whenever you'd like to.

Jeremie.

Write a reviewReviews (424)

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Jeremie was a bit of a disappointment, first of was lacking atmosphere and felt quite empty. The mise en bouche were OK but main dish wasn't good at all, I had the Colin on a crust of quinoa or something, it was difficult to eat. The desserts were very good we had a Mille feuilles. The price was steep for such an experience we paid €200 for 3 with a bottle of wine. I think we can have a better time with such a budget elsewhere.

Date of visit: June 2016
Jeremie T, Propriétaire at Jeremie, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2016

I feel sorry your experience was not conform to your expectations.

1° Concerning dishes, if I read you well :

- Amuse bouche were okay.
- Rather than under grading the main course you had, as if quality level did not meet standards of Excellence, better to mention the way I performed it did not suit you. By the way it was not "Colin", but Cod !
- You judged Desserts as "very good".

At the end of the day:
- Good appetizers.
- One main course (out of three) that is not the one you expected in terms of taste & texture.
- Desserts "very good".

So, why such a severe appreciation ?

2° As far as Bill is concerned :

- 65€ per patron including one bottle of wine, mineral water, infusion is not that expensive in Paris.
- Most of appreciations agree to note a good overall quality level, a high grade of service, the excellence of products we serve, & recognize restaurant as good value for money.

Unanimity does not exist ! What else can I say ?
Best,

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

My husband arranged this as a surprise for my birthday and it was a wonderful treat!

We had the home made foie gras with apricot preserve as a starter. It was just a pure delight together with the warm toast that was provided. What an indulgence!

For the mains I had the sweetbread and my husband had the cod fish. The sweetbread (veal neck) was creamy and just melts in your mouth. The cod was a bit dry and the quinoa bed it was on was slightly too citrusy for my husband.

For dessert I had a little surprise from the chef and it was a Chantilly cream sandwiched between lovely filo pastry. Loved every bite and finished everything though I was crazy stuff!

Overall, a wonderful meal. Slightly pricey but it was overall great quality and good sizes.

Date of visit: July 2016
3  Thank Sue_Yin
Jeremie T, Propriétaire at Jeremie, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Madam,

Good to read your enthusiastic comment. I feel satisfied both of you enjoyed your dinning experience & did appreciate each course we served.
Your positive contribution encourages the whole team to carry on the way I decided 2.5 years ago. In that time it was Restaurant Grand Opening.
In case you're back to Paris it will be my pleasure to make you discover the new seasonal menu & Daily Special as well.

Best

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We visited there without making a reservation. It was weekday dinner and the dish was decent enough.

A little bit sad that the steak was a little salty for me but my two companies love it, so think that it is only my problem.

Everyone was so nice. If i have a chance, I would definitely visit once again!

Date of visit: July 2016
3  Thank Destination653259
Jeremie T, Propriétaire at Jeremie, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Thank you for your appreciation. Nice indeed to read you overall enjoyed your dinning experience.
Hope you greet you again soon;

Sincerely

Reviewed 21 June 2016

The restaurant is between the Arc & the Trocadero and well worth finding! We were in touch with the Chef, yes he answers his own emails, prior to our arrival and we were very excited by what promised to be a fitting end to our Parisian holiday. We were not disappointed from our greeting at the door, to our excellent dinner, to our after dinner drink everything was impeccable! Each course was like a jewel on the plate and on the palate too. At the end we asked to meet Chef Jeremie and much to our surprise he was hosting a private function that evening and wasn't in the house. This said a lot to us that service & food were outstanding even if the Chef wasn't in attendance. We had several "dining" experiences this trip at notably higher prices and Jeremie's was by far the best food & service at a very reasonable price. Make time to relax and enjoy this lovely restaurant!

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank Lamaree
Jeremie T, Propriétaire at Jeremie, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2016

Madam,
Good to read your positive post, I really appreciate it. We all strive to bring the best overall experience we can. I'm glad you judged it in accordance to this.
Even though due to private function I could not attend the service, I prepared all that warranted to be so, to make sure all was complied to my requirements.
In addition I would say whatever talented The Chef may be, Cuisine & Room management is teamwork. Mine is focusing on the most crucial points to make your coming at the restaurant the best possible. your enthusiastic appreciation just testifies it .
Hope to meet you next time when you're back to Paris. An on purpose opportunity to make you discover new menu's suggestions.
Sincerely.