“Fantastic... Best dinner of our vacation!”
Review of Sacree fleur

Sacree fleur
Ranked #25 of 17,770 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$24 - US$47
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Description: Sacree fleur (ex Marguerite) is a traditional french cuisine restaurant, located just closed to Sacre Coeur in Montmartre. Speciality : the beef Everything is homemade. We use fresh products
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Watching my two teen boys deeply enjoy and appreciate the nuances of our dinner at Sacree Fleur gave us a memory we will hold dear. The atmosphere was relaxing, intimate, and personal. It felt great to leave the busy streets of Paris to spend an evening over great wine and food with our young men. The food has been praised in many reviews, but I want you to know that we felt like we had enjoyed a dinner in someone's home. We were not rushed and the meal was perfectly prepared. Thank you so much for an amazing experience.

To reserve, I first tried to go through the reservation service... It showed no availability. Then I emailed the restaurant. They responded to my second email and by that time our hotel had secured a spot for us. Don't give up trying... Even if it is last minute... So worth it!!

8  Thank kathy d

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I read the reviews on trip advisor before arriving in Paris. I contacted the resturant through email and made a reservation. The service was impeccable. The staff made you feel like you were eating at home. The food was fabulous , we enjoyed frog legs and steak for 2 .
Do not leave Paris without eating at this place .

2  Thank Jessica K
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Me my wife and friends had steams and the food was delicious, unfortunately they won't much option to chosse from as the other dishes were not available and we wish they had mentioned that over the phone 2 hrs before when our hotel staff called and booked but they didn't. Hence we were quite limited with choice however the steak was amazing and perfectly cooked. I had medium-well done and my wife had medium rare and both were fantastic. The waiter was also friendly and made recommendations even thou the menu was small and some dishes were not available due them closing for the holidays,

1  Thank Mohammed A
Reviewed 5 August 2014

With good food and a cosy atmosphere. The meat was well tasting and served on a hot stone. Delicious.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We had a great time at Sacrée Fleur. We had the salmon and the duck and both were cooked to perfection. The atmosphere is really nice and the staff very friendly. We celebrated our tenth anniversary there and we could not have made a better choice. :)

1  Thank Paula L