“Disappointing”
Review of Nagoya

Nagoya
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Nagoya is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9,313 of 18,737 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

My mom and I were wanting sushi so we found this Japanese restaurant on trip advisor that was close to our hotel. Sadly it was not what we expected, we got there at around 6:45 and it was completely empty but we thought we would give it a shot since it has good reviews. The sushi rice was a bit too sweet and the ratio of rice to filling in the sushi roll was not good. The staff was nice enough when interacting with us but were not very attentive and did not make us feel welcome in their restaurant. Made for a disappointing sushi meal and left both me and my mom feeling gross afterwards.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Very small dining room on a side street not far from the Arc de Triomphe. Sushi and tempura were both very good and pretty reasonably priced for the area. My husband got one of their combos that came with salad, soup and three different 8 piece rolls for about 15 euro.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

This great Japanese restaurant is midway down Rue Brey serving a good variety of fresh Japanese food. They also serve Japanese and local beer. Go early, it's a tiny restaurant and fills up quickly - enjoy!

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Great quality sushi with plenty of rice. I was particularly fond of the soup...ultimate comfort food on a cold day!

1  Thank Sophiemashedpotato
Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

Wonderful sushi, and very pleasant service. A nice surprise 2 minutes from arc de triumph.
I would definitely come back

1  Thank TGIFtravel