“2 hr night tour”

Paris Private Tour: Romantic Tour in a 2CV
Ranked #69 of 533 Tours in Paris
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: "Blue, White and Red" in colors, our 2 CV will allow you a nostalgic come back in the history of our city. With the soft roof of our 2 CV, you will get a panoramic view on all the monuments: Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Louvre and, of course, the famous Champs Elysées... Paris opens to the skies...
Los Angeles, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“2 hr night tour”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

We enjoyed the 2 hour night tour with champagne. Our guide was friendly but did not offer much in the way of information. Paris at night is beautiful (of course), car was awesome, but the tour was expensive given the little amount of information/lack of tour. This experience is highly dependent on your guide.

Visited December 2013

• Turkish first
A TripAdvisor Member
“Terrible tour, paid for 2 hours got 1”
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

The guide was disinterested. When we asked how he liked Paris he said "I don't, I've been here for 13 years." Perhaps then not the best job to have. He was preoccupied with traffic, and as other reviewers said it was more of a (very) expensive taxi. I wouldn't recommend this "tour".

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Livermore, California
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Perfect Introduction To Paris”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I booked with this tour after seeing Rick Steves talk about it on his travel show. We chose to take the tour our first night in Paris as we were hoping to get a brief introduction to attractions around the city and a taste for Paris at night with a guide. It was one of the best experiences we had! Our guide was a student who spoke perfect English. He was funny, informative and gracious. Although he was 10 minutes late picking us up, he stayed out 45 minutes later on the back end of the tour. We ordered the package including champagne, which made our trip even more special. It was worth the extra money to toast our trip in front of the Eiffel Tower. Our guide took us places off the tour site as well as the main tourist spots, so by the end of our adventure, we had a great idea of places to visit by day and areas locals went off the beaten path. I would recommend it!!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jettdi
Qormi, Malta
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“5 star service”
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

On Thursday 12th December 2013, together with my husband and my 4 year old son, we experienced the 2hr Paris by night tour via the Paris Authentic. Our driver was Carolina Peroni and she was simply amazing. She was waiting for us before the actual time we had to meet. She knows 3 languages...French, English and Italian and the way she led us for the tour is wonderful. She has great knowledge of the French history and gave us a lot of details when we approached important buildings\monuments in Paris. She is also great with children. I definitely recommend this tour to anyone and well done to Paris Authentic for the service.

1 Thank GrazGrech
Westlake, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Two hour car/boat night tour”
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

I'm in Paris to visit my daughter. I thought this would be a fun tour to see the city of lights at night. The car tour was awesome. Carolina was our driver and she was an absolute delight. It didn't hurt that she was basically the same age as my daughter and the two of them hit it off immediately. We told her some of the places we had already been and she configured the car tour to the places we had never seen. She was extremely knowledgeable and she handled that little car through traffic like a seasoned pro. After the hour with Carolina, she dropped us off for the one hour cruise on the Seine. The boat cruise was nice but everything along the way we had already seen at night. We would've been much better off doing the two hour car tour allowing us to see much more of Paris at night.
Recommendation..... Skip the boat stay in the car.