“Great Night Out With Travis B!”
Review of Paris Authentic

Ranked #45 of 553 Tours in Paris
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tired of the Big “non-charming” touristic activities? You want to meet a true Parisian who relate to you the city ? With Paris Authentic, be guided by a great local driver who will show you the best of our outstanding city. Experience Paris with our classic Citroen 2cv traditional French cars drove by a knowledgeable and entertaining local Parisian driver. Be picked up anddropped of wherever you want in Paris. The driver will keep you informed with historic landmarks throughout your journey and will be happy to make you discover the city in an authentic and pleasant way. Feel free to ask to your personal guide anything you have in your mind. He will be here to share with you as much as you want . The car is comfortable and charming with a convertible transparent roof. Choose among our different themes via our website and remind you there is no charge to the full customization of your tour. Perfect for family/friends/lovers... By day or by night we are sure you will find your perfect way to enjoy your experience with us. Paris Authentic Team
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Travis was our driver and we had such a great time with him. We had such a great time that our two hours had flown by so quickly!

I had been in communication with Fabien, who I am assuming is one of the business owners, for months about my tour. I constantly added and subtracted the sites that I wanted to see. Therefore, my tour went from a traditional structured tour to a non-traditional one as he gave me the creative freedom to pick and choose the sites that I wanted to see within the time frame that I had paid for. He was very flexible with me, even allowing me to change the date and time of my tour and also gave me the option to pay in cash after the tour was over.

I booked this tour as a surprise for my husband who is a fan of classic cars. Travis, our driver, waited outside of our hotel for us in a cute little car. He had actually come about 20 or so minutes early although my husband and I were late getting back to our hotel to begin the tour. Then, once he introduced himself, we got into the car and he gave us a bottle of champagne (which can be ordered in advance) and we began the tour. Because the tour was late at night, some of the sites that we wanted to see were closed, but Travis took us as close to the attractions as he could, and even helped us map out a route to get from our hotel to these attractions so we could go back the next morning when it was light outside.

Travis gave us the history of the attractions that we wanted to see and was able to answer all of the questions that we asked him. We even asked him all sorts of strange questions, including ones about his personal life and how he liked living in Paris and he answered all of them without hesitation. Needless to say that he kept us entertained the entire time. He was very engaged with us and was not "stiff" and "rigid," but instead, very fin to be around.

I even asked him to take us to the Pont des Arts so that my husband and I could put a love lock on the bridge, and he parked next to the bridge and even took our picture as we did so. He was not at all offended, but very happy to take our pictures at this site as well as all of the other sites we asked him to take us to.

If you are looking for a fun and quirky way to see Paris, book a tour with Paris Authentic immediately! You won't be disappointed and will have a great time.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

My new husband and I booked this tour based on Rick Steves' recommendation. It was redundant!! We had already seen most of the sights and seeing them again from the back of a crappy old car where we were the subject of other travellers photos was not our idea of a romantic Paris evening.
We expected champagne and a romantic tour through the city. Instead we got fast paced race through the city where we came in dead last.

Skip it.

3  Thank Melissa R
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We had a sunday morning 2 hour tour booked.
The car was definitely a classic but in need of maintainence as the seat was broken and wet and the seatbelts were not exactly in working order. Safety wasn't really a priority from what we experienced.
It was good fun whizzing round the sights with our tour guide Sebastian. He didn't speak great english but he tried. He was fun. It was a one off experience that left me feeling exhilarated but also glad to have survived! Ha ha ha traffic is mad!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I booked the 3 h tour as a surpsise for the 40th birthday of my love. The prior communication was very easy and fast and our special request was satisfied promptly!
So the car and the driver Thierry stand in front of our apartment in time and the surprise for all of us was perfect!
Having a bottle of champagne, an awesome car, perfect weather, and with Thierry a real parisian driver makes it to a wonderful experience! Having that individual sightseeingtour makes the following days for everyone of us very relaxed, because there was no more pressure to rush from one spot to another.
So it was our first day in Paris, we 've seen almost everything of the have-to-see spots; we would recommend this tour to EVERYBODY!
Many many thanks for all that!!!

2  Thank Zauberpudel
Reviewed 9 April 2014

And he loved it! We did the night tour which included Montmartre. We toasted with our champagne to everyone stopped at traffic lights next to us and it was great fun. The night lit monuments were marvelous to see. Our driver Martin was charming and knowledgeable. Only complaint - the car needed a brake job.