“Amazing Studio!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Bruna R
Brasilia, DF
“Amazing Studio!”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Great experience, excellent view. Cozy apartment. Everything that I needed was found there.
Absolutelly perfect our river cruise!!! I really loved the tour!

16 Jul 2017
Thanks Bruna! We're so happy that you enjoyed your stay! - Cobblestone Paris Rentals
Oksana H
Lviv, Ukraine
“Perfect place for a week in Paris”
Reviewed 27 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My husband and I were really amazed by the care we were treated with - greeter's explanations and suggestions, Paris map and the kitchenette "must-haves" (spices, coffee/sugar/tea etc.) as well as the chocolate/wine compliment. The presented Seine boat trip was very pleasing as well.
The apartment itself is quite small, but enough for a couple, to me it felt very Parisian :) Its location is really convenient - on a nice street in the city center, close to 3 metro stations.
We had a wonderful week in Paris, looking forward to visit it again one day.
Many thanks to Cobblestone for their help in organizing such a lovely stay in Paris for us! Definitely recommend!

30 Jan 2017
Thank you for your very kind review!
Chelseamu...
“Studio la Fontaine”
Reviewed 22 November 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The studio was adorable & perfect for what my boyfriend & I needed while in Paris- I would definitely recommend! Katie was so helpful and provided us with anything we needed. We enjoyed the delicious tea and coffee that was provided for us. Overall we had a great experience, the only downside was that the door kind of sticks sometimes and is difficult to open. Also the studio is very very small. However, It was fine for my boyfriend and I because we weren't in there a lot and it provided us with the essentials.

23 Nov 2016
Thanks for your review, we will have a look at the door to make sure it opens easier. Thanks, Jennifer
Melanie S
Victoria Capital Regional District, Canada
“A wonderful place to come home to each day”
Reviewed 15 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The whole experience is the best!! Everything about cobblestone rentals is seamless...from online booking to checkout. The detail put into the apartment, location, and I very much enjoyed spending time in the apartment when I wasn't out touring the city! This is my second time renting with Cobblestone Rentals and I certainly enjoyed "coming home" each day.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment location, decor and the company itself is wonderful to deal with.
Liked least: Honestly, there is not one thing that was bad. This is my second time renting a property from this company and it was excellent!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
21 Sep 2016
Thank you so much, we appreciate your return visit with us!
NYCTulip
New York City, New York
“Truth in Advertising”
Reviewed 27 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I found the apartment was exactly as described and even more charming in real life than in the many photos on the website. This was my 3rd time renting an apartment in Europe, the second time for a trip to Paris, and the first experience with Cobblestone. The rental process was hassle-free and very efficient, a much better experience than my previous two rentals. I truly enjoyed my stay in the Studio La Fontaine. The neighborhood was outside the heavily trafficked tourist zone but still a convenient base for my explorations of Paris because it was so close to the Republic metro stop, with its 5 different lines. My favorite parts? the cafe table right next to the window and the patisserie right next door.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the table by the window overlooking the small square
Liked least: there wasn't anything that I disliked, the property was exactly as advertised and what I expected
Your age range 50-64
29 Jun 2016
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay.
Jonathan...
Baltimore, MD
“Great value for the price in a great area to stay in with many restaurants near by”
Reviewed 18 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

We had a very nice stay at Studio Lafontaine. It's a great little apartment with everything you need. You don't have a ton of space, but you do have a functional kitchen and bathroom, two single beds, and a nice big window if it's not too hot or cold and you want a nice breeze. The location is great, it's not right in the middle of Paris so it isn't too crazy loud or busy at night, but there are many great restaurants nearby and it's a short walk to a major Metro station (Republique), which makes it quite easy to get around the city.

For the price, it's definitely worth it. You won't get the luxurious and pampered feeling of staying in a 5-star hotel, but you will have everything you need for your vacation in Paris on a budget.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
19 Jun 2016
Thank you for your review. You are right, the neighborhood is great. This is truly the authentic Paris, a very local and sought-after area. You won't be in the midst of tourist crows and you have access to some of the best and truly authentic restaurants , cafes and bakeries in Paris .This is where the locals want to be, a traveler gets to experience the real Paris here.
boboma45
New Jersey
“Please stay here”
Reviewed 2 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

The best part of this property was the convenience to the metro stations. I also felt very safe there in the apartment and in the neighborhood surroundings. The photos online reflected exactly what the apartment actually was and David (my greeter) was a great welcomer and a wealth of helpful information and area recommendations.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Convenience to metro/subway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing