US$188
US$174
  • Restaurant
Hotel Pax Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$111
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$177
US$103
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$154
Official Site
US$229
US$187
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

US$172
US$139
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
US$303
US$204
US$220
US$215
Priceline
  • Room Service
All reviewsl'oiseau blancrooftop restaurantdressing roomnail dryeroscar de la rentajapanese toileteiffel towerpalace hotelarc de triomphewalk in closetguest relationsfour seasonsdeluxe suiteconcierge teamroom servicetwo sinksplaza athenee
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my Wife have been there for Dinner at the LiLi Restaurant inside Peninsula. We were with a Stroller and by stepping out of the Cap we received a great Service starting from the entrance till the Restaurant where we had a great Escort from the Manager.

Unfortunately there was some technical issue with the reservation but however we got our table at the center of the restaurant and were surrounded by a really great and well trained ServiceTeam.

The food was amazingly delicious.

Afterwards we had the suggestion from the Management to also have a table with some champagne at the rooftop with a stunning view to the Eiffel Tower (while in blinking mode at night as usual).

The only critics I can give is about the failed Driver to get it reserved for us. It took way too much where others got their Driver immediately and sooner than us while we were waiting with a Stroller incl. a sleeping Baby inside. This failure was managed by the Woman at the LiLi Entrance. Guess she totally forgot us.

Anyway, despite of this everything was very great and awesome and with that said we will definitely come back, soon ;)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
PeninsulaPAR, Directeur général at The Peninsula Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
I am delighted to read you had pleasant dining experience at LiLi restaurant and I hope your wife shared your impressions.

I am sincerely sorry you had to wait for your car. I will make sure this kind of situation does not happen again in the future.

We are looking forward to welcome you and your family back in one of our restaurants.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Without doubt Peninsula was second to none. The hotel located at the best location, room was amazing with iPad controlling, great service from friendly and professional staffs, food was so good and worth every single euro spending. The best of the best and we will definitely return!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir,

I am absolutely delighted to discover your review.
Thank you very much for your kind words.
It gives me great pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay, from the in-room technology to the service provided by our dedicated staff and the dining options offered in our restaurants.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is superb
The staff go above and beyond
Nicolas Avril chef concierge was so helpful with our day out to fountainbleau Avon .
we were so thankful for his help in organising this wonderful day out .
The rooms are well appointed .
The hotel is a must stay while visiting Paris .
One of my favourite places to stay .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
PeninsulaPAR, Directeur général at The Peninsula Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for this review.
I have already shared your comments with our team.

We are looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We just returned from a heavenly trip to Paris for my son's 13th birthday. Starting our European vacation in Paris was perfect. The moment we arrived at the hotel we were welcomed with open arms. Although this hotel is very fancy and luxurious, they made us feel like we were home and treated us like family. My son loves to play the piano and the front desk were so gracious in allowing him to play on their gorgeous grand piano in the lobby whenever his heart desired. They would clap for him and make him feel so special.
We were upgraded to a gorgeous room filled with special treats for his birthday. The staff at the front desk and the doormen all knew my son loved soccer and spent so much time sharing and listening to his stories about his favorite soccer teams and sharing in his enthusiasm that Nemar had signed up for a Paris team the same day we arrived.

The concierge, especially Nicolas, spoiled us rotten. Our every need was met. We were gifted with complimentary tickets to the most gorgeous museums, given specific guidance to the best shopping, crepes, ice cream, dinners, lunches that our heart desired and all their recommendations were spot on. The concierge kept us on track and always checked in with us to make sure our day was organized. Traveling as a single mother from the United States, I cannot begin to express how cared for I felt.

The pool is spectacular. I am shocked that more guests don't use it. We would spend every evening swimming in the most divine facility and feel like royalty. Top notch.

Breakfast was wonderful. It was included in our room rate and was delicious. They were so gracious in allowing my son to change what he wanted to waffles or French Toast.

The room and hotel is beyond luxurious. So modern with every amenity your heart desired. I especially appreciated how the mini bar contents were included in the rate! These little touches make this hotel stand out.

The LOCATION of this hotel is perfection. We walked every night to the nearby attractions- the Champs D'lysee (pardon my spelling), Arc De Trumph, and always felt so safe and lucky to be in such a wonderous location.

One night, the hotel treated us by sending us to our dinner in their fancy car. I truly felt like royalty!

We have been fortunate enough to stay at the top hotels in the world, and this hotel is truly at the top of the list. The service was beyond anything I have ever experienced. They genuinely made us feel like we were family and treated us with such care and attention. We will for sure return to this paradise during our next trip to Paris.

Even after I left the hotel, I had an issue with retrieving a receipt from Chanel to exchange a purse I purchased as a gift. The concierge responded immediately and connected me with the store I needed and made sure yet again that I was taken care of promptly.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Shamsah A
PeninsulaPAR, Directeur général at The Peninsula Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Madam,

It is for this kind of feedback that we are working everyday!
I cannot thank you enough for all your kind words and your compliments to our team and property.
I am absolutely delighted you felt at home and welcome, especially as you were celebrating your son's birthday! I can only hope he shared your enthusiasm and had also a wonderful stay with us.

On behalf of the entire team I thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We are very much looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you and your son back for another memorable stay in Paris!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We had been at the Peninsula Paris in late Fall 2015 for a quick and magical visit which was enhanced by the hotel's perfection and excellent staff.

Forward to 2017 with very high expectations. Booked two rooms (our baby son and nanny this trip) (see how perfect the earlier trip was?) and had 4 nights before out to the Loire Valley (reviewed separately) and back to Paris for a week.

First trip: lovely greeting and VIP handling from CDG to hotel and into our rooms. Ooooops! Where were the flowers I had spent multiple calls and emails to Concierge arranging? Why was there wine as welcome when I made a clear request noting that we do not drink and we would enjoy something else? Made a call and was told flowers would be located. After we went out for a coffee and returned there was a housekeeper delivering a pitiful attempt at flowers (I had been very specific and had confirmed and provided details for a note etc etc...my darling wife's birthday). The next few days were almost a comedy of errors. The ironing board collapsed in pieces. Our son's hotel provided high chair was missing straps. All met with great apology but it kind of cascaded. I spoke to management about my frustration.

The Crillon, a long time favorite which had been closed had reopened literally on our arrival and we went to inspect. Rosewood has taken a very interesting approach to what was once the best of Paris. In my view cold and way off the mark and missing the point of Paris and its site on the Place Concorde. Perhaps being next to the US Embassy influenced them too much. Did not see the rooms but although the staff seemed lovely the place lacked genuine warmth. Oh well.

Off we went to the Loire for a splendid few nights. Excellent.

Back to the Peninsula for Round 2. Seemed like half the staff was out front to welcome us back. All with big smiles and sincerity. (Any reader who has done the elegant camps in Botswana where everyone turns out to meet your vehicle will have recognized this greeting). Off we went to amazing upgraded rooms (beautiful suite for us) (great room for son and nanny). Flowers in place and quite nice. They had a Peninsula teddy bear for our son with his name embroidered on it! And on and on. This time our expectations were exceeded and greatly appreciated. All management, and particularly Antoine Chauvet are to be applauded for getting it right and special. Merci merci!

Paris has a lot of boutique hotels. The two standard bearers for real elegance and service are the Georges V (Four Seasons) and The Peninsula. For us the tone and subtlety at The Peninsula is just right. The staffing makes it happen as it should (ignoring the first part of the trip which evaporated in the light of the second). Service is great. Fittings first rate. Spa of exceptional quality and therapists. Breakfasts perfect (but could have slightly expanded offerings for longer than a typical few nights). Concierge is by large committee which brings scope but a bit of chaos. Maxelle and Sara were standouts (as was one more who directed us to Coq Rico but I fail at his name!).

Enjoy The Peninsula Paris and experience true five star standards.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
PeninsulaPAR, Directeur général at The Peninsula Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear Sir,

Let me start by thanking you very much for your loyalty to The Peninsula Paris and for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences your experienced upon your second stay.
I have already shared some of your comments with our team to make sure the necessary adjustments are already implemented.

As for your third visit to our property, it gives me great pleasure to read how pleasant it was and I hope this feeling is shared by your family as well.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you and your family back very soon for another unforgettable Parisian experience.