Hotel WO - Wilson Opera
US$233
US$224
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$527
US$486
US$411
1,621 results
All reviewsgare steiffel towerlazare stationrooms are smallbalcony roomquiet streetgaleries lafayettean upgradeclassic roomthe hotel staffboutique hotelwalking distanceour honeymoontop floorbreakfast was deliciousconvenient locationfantastic hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Just spent a delightful weekend at this beautiful hotel. Everthing was spotlessly clean, tastefully decorated and furnished. The staff were wonderful, nothing was too much trouble. We had a lovely room with a balcony which we appreciated. The hotel was in a lovely area, it was very quiet but close to all the local hotspots. Breakfast was lovely, a great choice and obviouly carefully selected. I have to say we would love to return for another stay - sooner rather than later!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Sébastien G, BAPTISTE / RECEPTION at Hotel WO - Wilson Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Bonjour,

We would like to thank you for posting your positive comments on Trip Advisor about you stay at the Hotel WO.

We do our best on a daily basic to maintain every aspect of the hotel in the best shape.

We take of the product we choose for breakfast (fresh pastries every morning, organic food, etc.) and we do exactly the same with the rooms!

The entire staff of the hotel thanks you for your comment! Merci beaucoup!

We hope to see you back soon at the Hotel WO.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Stayed for my 40th birthday in February. Beautiful clean hotel. Exceptional staff. So friendly!! Nothing was too much trouble, even making restaurants reservations for us. As it was my birthday I requested the room with the balcony and the staff made sure that happened. Lovely quiet area. Breakfast was delicious too with a wide range of continental produce. Will definitely return.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Bonjour,

What a great comment from you about your experience with us! “Fantastic” Thank you so much!

The great location of the hotel is a key point, as you said. Everything seems really close by!

Our rooms are really cozy and clean as you mentioned (even if they are not very large).
This is essential for us that you feel comfortable.

Our superior rooms with balcony are really appreciated specially with the summer coming in Paris; this is simply the perfect choice!

We hope to see you again this year with us, that would a pleasure to welcome you again.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

My daughter and I stayed at this lovely hotel in Paris for four nights. I was slightly worried as I had never been to Paris before and wasn't sure what to expect. From the moment we arrived the staff were excellent and our room was perfect, it had everything we needed. Even though it was very small, it was lovely and one of the cleanest rooms I've ever stayed in. Tea, coffee and a kettle was provided. The reception staff were amazing, always on hand to help with any questions especially Baptiste who was extremely helpful with giving us directions for the metro! The hotel is in a central area and we felt very safe. One of the main metro stations is just down the road and too hard to navigate once you get the hang of it. A wonderful hotel, excellent staff. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ElaineShaw14
Sébastien G, BAPTISTE / RECEPTION at Hotel WO - Wilson Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Bonjour,

What a great comment from you about the hotel WO!

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us!

The rooms are practical and we make sure that our standards in terms of cleanliness are respected. This is essential for us.

It is true that rooms are not very large, but they are comfortable and very quiet, and the WO is very well soundproofed. We attach importance to the quality of sleep of our customers.

The hotel area is safe and well located in Paris indeed. All the main attractions are close by as you said. The summer is coming and this really nice to walk around and to discover the main attractions of Paris or to some shopping!

Please feel free to contact us at any time, if you do have any questions. That would be our pleasure to respond to you.

The entire team of the WO hopes to welcome again in 2014! :)

Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

We recently stayed for 3 nights in a classic double room. Although the room was small it was spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated. The staff were very attentive and seemed to really care that we were enjoying our stay.

We had breakfast twice and this was wonderful with a great choice. Despite being do close to a busy station we didn't hear the trains at all.

We would definitely stay here again if coming to Paris and would recommend to friends and family. Fab hotel, great location and helpful friendly staff.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Sébastien G, BAPTISTE / RECEPTION at Hotel WO - Wilson Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Bonjour,

How great that you could stay at the Hotel WO earlier on this month. Thanks for choosing our property, your review and time.

We are flattered to read that you judge us to be a “Wonderful Boutique Hotel”. We appreciate it so much.

We are glad you enjoyed the cleanliness of the room (even if our rooms are not very big)

The best about welcoming you in our property is that you simply enjoy the experience because we simply love what we do.

We look forward to have you here again.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I cannot say enough about how delightful it has been staying at Hotel WO. I am writing this review and I haven't even checked out yet! First, let me begin with the staff. Baptiste was lovely and helped me secure dinner reservations in advance so it was nice to have a familiar person when I arrived. The staff is also helpful with helping guests get around. I also found the cleaning staff to be extremely professional and gracious. My room has been immaculate every single day.

The location is perfect. The hotel is close enough to train stations and it has been easy for me to get around (and this is my first time to Paris AND I, sad to say, do not speak French).

I will definitely come back to this hotel. I am glad I stayed here instead of at one of the conference hotels outside the city.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Bonjour,

We are honored to read your succinct and positive-meaningful review about the Hotel WO.

I remember you and it was a pleasure to assit you! :)

On behalf of all the staff I thank you for choosing our property and hope to welcome you back in your "new home" really soon.