“Great Apartment in Safe Neighborhood”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room and dining area
Living room View from the outdoor space
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room
View from the outdoor space
bedroom and shower in the back, living room in the foreground
Kitchen area, and bedroom in the back
Kitchen area
Bedroom
Bedroom
Bedroom and bathroom
Bedroom and bathroom (Old wall can be seen)
Toilet
Bathroom shower
bedroom upper bed
bedroom upper bed
Laundry room, separated from the apartment
Floor map
Outdoor space with two chairs and a table
Street view
Pont des arts
Pont des arts and Eiffel tower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
flip08
Miami, Florida
“Great Apartment in Safe Neighborhood”
Reviewed 19 June 2016 for a stay in January 2016

The location is great walking distance to restaurants and retail. Has grocery store around the corner and a type of convenient store a few doors down. The apartment is perfect for 2 people even though it will sleep 3. The GlamaParis team was excellent throughout the process but especially Paul who was very helpful and courteous. We would definitely stay here again when we return to Paris.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location was great and a safe neighborhood
Liked least: The bathroom is small but very functional
Your age range 35-49
jvcs
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Lovely Anniversary Stay”
Reviewed 28 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

To mark our 50th anniversary, my husband and I decided to spend three weeks in Paris, and we wanted to be comfortable. We could not have made a better choice!

This apartment and the people at Glamaparis were wonderful. Damien, the owner, sent a bottle of champagne to make up for a small problem on arrival at the airport, and he came personally to reset the security level for the wifi when we were unable to get our computer to work with it (it worked perfectly with our smartphones).

After that, we simply enjoyed the apartment. Since it is completely equipped, we made breakfast there every morning before enjoying the convenient neighborhood, walking to the Louvre (only a couple of blocks), to the Cathedral of Notre Dame, and various other attractions. We rode the metro, the train to Versailles, the tourist hop-on bus, an Uber car to the American Cathedral for church on Sunday and another to the airport when we left to come home.

Although the apartment is tiny, my husband (who is 6'7") and I thoroughly enjoyed it. We could not have been happier with the accommodations, and we highly recommend it to others.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment itself and the location.
Liked least: The entrance door, which is about an inch shorter than my husband.
Older travelers
kit_kat_o...
Hong Kong, China
“Cosy, clean and modern”
Reviewed 19 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I stayed in the property for 6 nights. It's clean, cosy and I particularly like the loft bed just fit for my little daughter. The apartment gave me all the facilities I need including a washer/dryer and full kitchen utensils. Love the Japanese toilets too. Also, it will be good to have some extra pillows.

The property is located at an extremely convenient location, walking distance to a major Metro/RER interchange (Chatelet Les Halles) in 1st arrondissement. Also walking distance to Louvre Museum & Notre Dame.

One thing to note, you need to lug your luggage over 20+ steps as it's a walk-up apartment on the 1st floor. Overall, I'm happy that I chose this place.

Travelling group: Young Children
Emily M
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Brilliant little apartment with an excellent location”
Reviewed 7 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We stayed in the apartment rather than booking a hotel for the week. We found the management team very friendly and welcoming and were very organised with us on arrival. All the details of the apartment were shown to us (including washing machine etc in a different room) and were also given a booklet to refer to throughout the week. The apartment is location on the upper end of a busy street, which is ideal as it was quiet when sleeping but a 5 minute walk would take you right to bars and restaurants. It is also next to a very big metro station which we found very useful for getting around Paris. I do not doubt that had we had any troubles, the management team would have done everything they could to help. A really great trip, thanks.

SoPricele...
Dallas, Texas
“Parisian Perfection”
Reviewed 22 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

This little apartment was perfect in every way. After researching and reading reviews on hotels and other rental properties - I chose this property and I'm so glad I did. We could tell that someone took time to design a space that was both stylish and functional. It's in a great location - just a block over from a "main" street which is great because you don't hear cars and scooters zipping by at all hours of the day and night. It's also within a 1-2 minute walk to a shopping mall, restaurants, bakeries and a grocery store. The bed was extremely comfortable and the shower was amazing. Samia, Paul and Damien were great to work with and were extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Before arrival, I received a reminder email requesting my flight information, etc. Upon arrival, I was met me at the apartment and got a quick tutorial over how everything worked and where everything was located. Because I waited too long to book my Eiffel Tower tour, they referred me to a tour company which was pretty amazing - it was an actual guided tour that provided history of the tower and the city. I really can't say enough about how great everyone was and can't wait to go back. I'd choose this location all over again - I wish I could have stayed a little longer.

Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Oct 2015
:). Thank you so much for this review. It was a pleasure meeting you. I am glad you noticed about all these details in the apartment. It is true I thought during more than 3 months with my architect how to make it perfect and then, it was under renovation during more than 6 months. Hope to see you again. Damien and Samia, Paul and our team.
Joyce R
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Amazing”
Reviewed 17 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

The apartment is exactly as shown in the photos. The spa like bathroom was fantastic with the rainfall shower head and Japanese toilet! The location was great. When you come out the front door, it is less than a block to a deli, fruit stand, bakeries, pharmacy and the grocery store is right around the corner. It is less than a 5 minute walk to the metro and the louve. I would definitely stay again in the same apartment. On our first night, we accidentally locked ourselves out of the apartment around 10 pm at night. We did not have a phone or money on us and when we finally located the phone number for Damien, he kept in contact with us until he located a lock smith to come to get us back in the apartment. The customer service provided is outstanding from inquiry to checking in to check out, I could not be any happier with the service provided.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: nothing
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
30 Sep 2015
Hello,
I want to thank you for being so respectful with the apartment. It was a pleasure welcoming you in my apartment. Hope to see you next time you come here.
Damien and GLAMAPARIS team (Paul, Samia, Lyazat, Noel and cleaning team Tany, Dany, Vicky) :)
Elizabeth...
“Small, beautiful apartment in central location”
Reviewed 11 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed at this small apartment in the first arrondisement in late August. The photos are a very accurate depiction of the apartment. We took the RER from the airport into the Les Halles station. It is a short walk, maybe 5 minutes, from there to the apartment. The apartment is in a secure building and there are only a few stairs up to it. The hallway and steps are narrow. There is a light switch in the hall and on the landing to turn on the lights which are on a timer.

Paul met us at the apartment when we arrived. He showed us all of the amenities. They provide a binder with laminated instructions which help you understand how to run the laundry, the bidet, TV and appliances. There is a grocery store a block away and many boulangeries at which to grab pastries on Rue Saint Honore. We found the location to be ideal as it is close to many attractions and there are many restaurants nearby. It was also easy to get on the Metro or the RER trains. We spent a vast majority of our time out exploring Paris, but is was nice to come back to relax in the A/C.

Keep in mind this isn't a huge space, but definitely adequate for two people. Way nicer than many hotel rooms I've stayed in. The bathroom wall is glass, so if you are sleeping in the bed, the light/sound from the bathroom may disturb you. My friend wasn't bothered at all. I slept in the loft area and it was comfortable, but was a little warmer. A child would definitely love it.

Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Clean, modern and convenient at an excellent price.
Liked least: Wish the couch were a little larger
Travelling group: Friends
14 Sep 2015
Thank you for your feedback, I am glad you enjoyed your stay.
It is true when I made the apartment with my architect, I did not think about temperature upstairs during heatway as it was in july. Now I know so as we discussed since your feedback, I will make my best and add a little fan helping A/C to reach that area. See you next time in Paris :). Myself and my teamp GLAMAPARIS want to thank you.

Damien
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing