Open today: 09:00 - 00:00
Review Highlights
Perfect morning!

We had 5 people in our group from 12-70 and everyone loved the tour! We did a tour with Eric and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
thejohnsons556
Amberg, Germany
via mobile
Paris by Tuktuk

Today we took a 3 hours tour with Eric on the Tuktuk to see the main highlights of Paris. It was... read more

Reviewed 17 January 2019
Fabiola M
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Paris
from US$19.61
from US$37.38
from US$39.46
More Info
All reviews hour tour tuk tuk tour wonderful tour great driver major sites eiffel tower left bank latin quarter take photos sights arrondissements tailor highlights neighborhoods parts bastille insight
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Reserved for 3 people, Alain arrived right on time, and gave us an amazing tour of 'old' Paris. He know everything about Paris, and told very good stories. My wife and kid driving down the Champs Elysees, and around the Arc de Triomphe!

Thank you Alo Tuktuk!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Excellent communication via email, from Eric, before and after the tour.
My husband and I enjoyed the " Grand Tour " very much. We only had one day in Paris and this allowed us to see a maximum of sites in that time.
Eric collected us from our apartment and delivered us safely back. We enjoyed his commentary and flexibility; we even made a short stop for coffee and pastries.
We were able to make brief stops at all of the places that we wished to and Eric was more than happy to take photographs for us.
We thought the tour to be good value for money and especially recommend it to those with limited time in Paris and/or those with mobility issues.
And of course for those who just want to have some fun!

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Two tours - one for my teenage girls who were interested in Paris fashion and one for my husband and son who wanted a tour of hidden gems. We have all been to Paris before but were amazed at how much of it we DIDN'T know. Our driver and guide, Alain has incredible knowledge of his city as well as perfect English and a great sense of humour. We all loved it!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

We had such a good tour with Alain, he was very knowledgeable, friendly. No better way to see Paris than with a local! would recommend him to anyone who wants to see Pairs in the personal, fun way. Thanks again Alain!

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I know Paris very well, but after going everywhere by metro, I wanted a ride through Paris above ground. I asked Allo Tuktuk driver Alain to drive me to parts of Paris I didn't know. He knows his city so well that he was immediately able to surprise and delight me by showing me beautiful, quirky, unusual and off the beaten track parts of Paris I'd never seen. Alain's English is perfect, and so the when, where and why of every location was thoroughly explained. It was a wonderful two hours. The time flew by. Alain was great!