Open today: 09:00 - 00:00
Review Highlights
Perfect morning!

We had 5 people in our group from 12-70 and everyone loved the tour! We did a tour with Eric and... read more

Reviewed today
thejohnsons556
Amberg, Germany
via mobile
Paris by Tuktuk

Today we took a 3 hours tour with Eric on the Tuktuk to see the main highlights of Paris. It was... read more

Reviewed 17 January 2019
Fabiola M
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Paris
from US$19.62
from US$37.39
from US$39.46
More Info
All reviews hour tour tuk tuk tour wonderful tour great driver major sites eiffel tower left bank latin quarter take photos sights arrondissements tailor highlights neighborhoods parts bastille insight
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

We visited Paris the beginning of October to coincide with my daughters 10th birthday and we all have treasured memories of those few days. I contacted Eric the week before we travelled and booked an hour long nighttime trip around Paris. I had looked up tripadvisor and although Eric's tuk tuk was not the highest rated at that time, I liked the reviews of Erics Tuk tuk experience and the fact he would tailor the trip to suit. We booked a nice restaurant Chez France close to Eiffel Tower and he met us (5 persons) there and was so nice to us all. He coincided a stop off at Eiffel to coincide with the time the lights on the Tower flicker wonderfully and let on to my daughter beforehand that he had called the Eiffel Tower and they might be doing something for her birthday! It was very sweet of him. Eric was very knowledgeable and interesting and we didn't find time passing. He told us all his drivers are actors, artists all interesting & creative people who supplement their incomes with Tuk tuk. Although we had booked an hour the trip lasted nearly half hour extra which was so nice of him. He dropped us outside our Apartment near Louvre. We found it to be great value and not an awful extra had we booked a taxi from the restaurant but far more enjoyable. Merci bien Eric un vraiment gentleman!

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Arno drove us from louvre to bastille just passing by the most beautiful squares and little streets we had never seen in town. Romantic trip !

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Just share these wonderful tuk tuk !!! Arnaus was so a magic guide. The best bakerys and hot chocolate we found thanks to him. He drove us in the heart of Saint germain luxembourg hidden places. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

We want to thank Arnaud for our first Tuk Tuk ride! This was also our first trip to Paris, such a beautiful city ! Arnaud was ponctual and knew lots about Paris. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Wow! I was so excited to visit Paris but also a little nervous as my fiancé had never been and I wanted it to be perfect. Alain gave us such a fun and romantic tour, and his sense of humor kept us laughing! The Eiffel Tower could be made cliche but Alain made it unique and memorable. He knows that beautiful city like the back of his hand. He had the best suggestions from where to get the perfect fruit to how to get a good deal and how to see Paris like a Parisian. I would tell everyone to find Alain and have a tour!

Date of experience: September 2016