“Horrible”

Buffalo Grill
Ranked #13,018 of 17,020 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Chateau d'Eau / Gare du Nord
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

We went to eat there to have a dinner before our train left.
The advertising for cheap menu around 15 euro caught our attention.

The staff was not very friendly, they gave everybody an unwelcome feeling. The kitchen personel not looking very professional went smoking in front on the restaurant.

We got a sad looking salade when we sat down. It took them long before they took our order yet they had an abundance of staff. The food was just plain bad, without taste and very burnt and fat.

Wine tasted, well not like wine but like syrup.
The interior was old and worn off.

The price was ok but definatly not the quality. Conclusion: avoid, better spend your money elsewere.

1 Thank Venommgc .

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Croydon, United Kingdom
“Very Nice Steaks”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Friendly staff, took our picture for us!! Food varied and very nice. Plenty of choice for food and drinks.

Visited March 2014
East Molesey, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Part of our day”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We ate here yesterday so only had to cross the road to Eurostar.
It was busy and we were sat promptly, lovely salad and rolls came before we ordered, and the meal was reasonable and a lot of it.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Sally S
London
“Avoid this restaurant”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The service in here is incredibly slow. The steaks were all over-cooked even though medium was requested. When it came to paying the bill which was over 100 Euros we were told that the card machine didn't work and that we had to pay cash. We said we couldn't as didn't have it on us. The server was rude and said we would have to go to a cash point. We refused and eventually he brought the card machine over and surprise surprise it worked. He then wanted us to give him our pin number rather than let us type it in ourselves, obviously we refused and he eventually gave us the terminal to do it. All in all not a great dining experience.

Visited March 2014
“Avoid!!!!!! TERRIBLE SERVICE! ”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Terrible service! I have never been so badly treated at a restaurant in my life! The waiter was very rude and we had to wait a long time for him to come take our order. All because he did not like when we asked a few more minutes to decide which dishes would ask. After that he started to ignore us completely! When he finally decided to come to our table, he impatiently pulled the menu out of my hand while I made the request. Before I even finished explaining my request, he turned and left. The result, of course, was that my order came completely wrong! When I complain he just tried to put the blame on me and turned away, ignoring me! I had to ask another waiter to change my plate, and that also did not wait for me to explain my request correctly. Then came back wrong, and I gave up complaining because nobody seemed to mind us! Would not recommend at all! And I regret not having seen the reviews before the terrible service this restaurant!